COUNTERBALANCED CUSHION TYRES FORKLIFT
Multiple Powertrain Choices to Handle Your Toughest Applications
A versatile lift truck designed for indoor use, this truck series is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as Paper mills, industrial and commercial machinery, and primary metal products.
Using a truck from the S80-120FT series of forklift truck series means low cost of operations, dependability, and owning a unit that’s still going strong long after the day’s work is done.
- With features like the GM 4.3L V6 engine providing excellent power, and the Pacesetter VSM on board computer managing and optimizing performance and reliability, the S80-120FT series gives you the power to get more done.
- Oil cooled wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping power and extremely long service life. And they are completely sealed from water and dirt making them ready for your harshest environments. (Standard on Fortis Advance+)
- Out ergonomically designed operator compartment includes an optimized step height with non-slip tread, soft touch contoured hand grip, and an infinitely adjustable steer column all designed to enhance productivity.
- A superior counterweight tunnel design coupled with a pusher type fan and enhanced shroud design improves airflow and significantly reduces the recirculation of hot air to maximize cooling capabilities.
- The Hyster Fortis line of lift trucks offers two hydraulic control configurations that employ, cowl mounted levers and TouchPoint mini-levers to provide unsurpassed, low effort control of all hydraulic functions.