HEAVY DUTY FORKLIFT TRUCK
Compact strength in applications when size matters
Now also available as an LPG version, this series of Hyster forklifts represents a powerful, compact materials handling solution for a wide range of applications that demand outstanding reliability and a low cost of operation.
With 3.3L and 3.8L diesel or 5.7L LPG engines, these tough, dependable machines are available with Fortens, Fortens Advance and Fortens Advance+ configurations to match the a variety of application needs, including those with attachment usage in the paper, manufacturing, recycling, beverage, metals or construction industries or where space is tight.
Hyster H8.0-9.0FT Diesel and LPG Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- Extremely small yet incredibly strong, the 8 tonne capacity trucks are available for forklift truck hire and sale with either 600mm or 900mm load centre, while at 9 tonnes, the load centre is 600mm on a wheelbase of only 2,450mm, offering advantages over larger trucks when space is a constraint.
- A robust chassis and high strength mast design optimises capacity retention at high lifts with excellent visibility and rigidity
- All powertrains are controlled, protected and managed by the Pacesetter VSM™ industrial onboard computer featuring a CANbus communications network. This system permits adjustment of the truck’s performance, in addition to monitoring key functions, enabling quick, easy diagnostics, minimising repair downtime and unnecessary parts swapping
- Choose either DuraMatch™ 3 or DuraMatch™ Plus3 transmissions:
- The Fortens and Fortens Advance models feature the 3-speed DuraMatch™ 3 transmission which manages truck deceleration & direction changes, contributing to extending brake and tyre life and preventing transmission wear
- The Fortens Advance+ models features the DuraMatch™ Plus3, a 3-speed Extended Function Transmission with Dynamic Auto Deceleration System, throttle response management and Auto Speed Hydraulics
- Oil immersed brakes contribute to reduced maintenance and extended truck dependability
- The maintenance free Hyster Stability Mechanism (HSM™) enhances lateral stability without compromising uneven surface travel
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access contributes to rapid, efficient maintenance. Simplified layout of wiring and hydraulics offers greater access to components, which decreases service time for unscheduled repairs and regular maintenance
- Hassle-Free hydraulic systems featuring Leak-free O-ring face seal fittings enhance reliability and non-mechanical, Hall-Effect sensors and switches are designed to outlast the life of the truck
- To match the performance to the application there are a number of options including advanced hydraulic and cooling system options