3 WHEEL ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCK REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Power and reliability from an economic electric fork lift truck
The latest addition to the Hyster ‘Electrics’ range, is the compact 24 volt, rear wheel drive A1.3-1.5XNT series. These new electric fork lift trucks provides the economy, performance, manoeuvrability and reliability, ideal for light to medium duty applications.
With a lower acquisition cost and low cost of operation too, the A1.3-1.5XNT is an ideal piece of materials handling equipment, an economy truck delivering powerful results in tight warehouse operations, or when unloading containers and lorries.
Hyster A1.3-2.0XNT Electric Counterbalanced Truck Highlights:
- A strong chassis and mast construction typical of all Hyster equipment combined with proven components ensure long-term reliability and durability
- Powerful AC motors throughout (hoist/steer and traction) are maintenance-free ensuring reliable operation through longer shifts with a competitive top laden speed of 12 km/h and lifting speed of 0.3 m/s
- Among the most compact 1,300kg and 1,500kg capacity forklift trucks in their class with an overall width of only 996mm, they help to support block stacking where space is limited. A tight turning circle, which is class-leading, allows the 1,300kg model to operate faster in aisle widths of just 3,053mm
- eLo (Energy Low) and HiP (High Performance) settings deliver the ‘e-Balance’ of performance and energy consumption. The eLo setting optimises the energy use and reduces cost even further, providing super low comparative forklift energy consumption, according to VDI2198 test 45 cycles, of 4.0kWh/h (1.5t)
- Industry-leading serviceability with intelligent on-board diagnostics, and 1000 hours / 6 months service interval. The 24V forklift trucks can be serviced without extracting the battery, there are self-adjusting brakes and a number of other intelligent service features