TOUGH AND RELIABLE PEDESTRIAN STACKERS WITH THE LOWEST ENERGY CONSUMPTION IN THE INDUSTRY
Tough with maximum control and visibility, the Hyster S1.0-1.6 pedestrian stacker is easy to manoeuvre while stacking and retrieving loads at low and medium lift heights.
These reliable and energy efficient pedestrian stackers are designed also for horizontal load transfer over short and medium travel distances, delivering a low cost of operation.
Hyster Powered Pedestrian Stacker Highlights:
- Built with the quality hallmarks of Hyster: toughness, intelligent design, dependability and efficiency
- Lowest energy consumption in its class with AC infrastructure on drive and steering motors
- Powerful acceleration and travel speed of up to 6km/h due to the 1.2 kW traction motor giving superior performance and productivity
- Seamless changes in travel direction, increasing cycle speeds and control of pallet handling operations
- Tiller arm position reduces the space required to operate the truck, offering low effort steering
- Maximum visibility thanks to reduced mast channel width and the position of the lift cylinder. The load rollers are greased for life
- Dual process controllers for increased reliability
- Robust chassis design with a one-piece base frame (no welded arms)
- Proven reliability and durability for ease of maintenance with a high level of parts commonality with other Hyster products
- Display provides error codes, battery status and hour-meter
- This truck offers a low cost of operation with a service interval for hydraulic oil and filter of 3000 hours or 3 years