Outstanding Flexibility for Container Handling Applications
With the shortest turning radius in the container handling business, Hyster®
ReachStackers will turn circles around the competition.
Fast lift and
lowering speeds, superior visibility and superb ergonomics designed to reduce
operator fatigue and increase productivity make Hyster ReachStackers a leader in
the container handling industry.
- The robust, high-strength boom has the capability to stack 9'6" or 8'6"
containers 5-high in the first row.
- Joystick controls boom function; lift,lower, extend and retract. Also
controls spreader functions: sideshift, rotate, twistlock unlock (locking is
automatic), and optional powered pile slope if selected.
- The operators will appreciate a more spacious cab, adjustable suspension
seat (mechanical or air ride), adjustable tilt steering wheel, integrated seat
and adjustable arm rest, low effort controls includes joystick, and power
assisted steering and brakes.
- Engine and transmission protection systems as well as oil-immersed brakes
are standard to ensure reliable operation.
- The Hyster cab offers an outstanding range of standard ergonomic features,
plus an optional powered sliding cab, for optimum container visibility in
varying operating conditions.
- The hydraulic system is highly efficient, and features ‘Power on Demand’ and
‘Two-Speed Lift’ functions, delivering class leading lifting speeds.
- This series is now available with a Tier 4i emissions compliant Cummins
Diesel Engine, featuring an Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) after-treatment
system. Combining cooled EGR with a new High Pressure Common Rail fuel system
enables cleaner and more efficient combustion and effectively controls NOx
emissions. A fully integrated Cummins Diesel Particulate Filter also contributes
to reducing emissions by more than 95%.