4 Wheel Pneumatic Tire
Delivering the Power Your Application Demands
The H40-70FT Fortis® lift truck series is designed for indoor and outdoor use and is ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as home improvement warehouses, lumber and plywood mills.
The H40-70FT series of lift trucks are built incorporating proven design processes and systems to ensure the toughest, most durable designs. This series features multiple powertrain configurations that provide improved efficiency, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
- DuraMatch™ transmissions provide breakthrough features that include the Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps, and controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy to fit their specific application requirements.
- Our patented Hyster Stability System (HSS®) is built into the fundamental design of every truck to allow for articulation on uneven surfaces and to minimize truck lean for enhanced lateral stability.
- CANbus communications, non-mechanical sensors and switches and IP66 sealed automotive style electrical connectors simplify truck wiring and enhance truck dependability.
- Our advanced ergonomic features significantly reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity through superior operator comfort; precise, effortless handling; and easy entry and exit.