Walkie Pallet Trucks
Exceptional Maneuverability, Ergonomics and Performance Innovations
This Hyster walkie series of pallet trucks offers a versatile design for indoor use. These pallet trucks are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as loading docks, grocery stores, department stores, and for general warehousing & storage.
Volume is key in any warehousing or retailing application. Hyster Company helps you boost yours with our line of walkie motorized hand pallet trucks. This line of lift truck’s exceptional maneuverability stems from legendary Hyster ergonomics and performance innovations. Built to Handle Your Harshest Environments.
The Extreme Corrosion/Wash Down Package includes a completely galvanized frame, lift linkage, battery well and fork weldment. The galvanized frame pallet truck is designed for use in highly corrosive environments like food processing, pickling, tannery, chemical, salt and brine industries (W50Z, W65Z, W80Z, B80ZAC, C80ZAC models).
- Fingertip control of all truck functions with either hand aids steering and pallet positioning in tight spots.
- The Auto Deceleration System extends traction motor brush and brake life by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator is released, translating to a longer life – and more time spent working.
- Reduced wiring complexity and fewer service parts contribute to less required maintenance and longer truck life.
- The standard creep speed feature greatly increases maneuverability by allowing the W50Z and W40Z models to operate with the handle in the full upright position, placing operators closer to loads for better visibility.
- The W40Z Freighter's Special option offers shorter fork tips and a unique bumper profile, making loads easier to pin-wheel inside trailers allowing you to place two additional pallets in a trailer quickly and efficiently.
- Optional environmental packages including our Cooler/Freezer Package, SubZERO Package ensure that our trucks will stand up to some of the toughest working conditions.