LOW LEVEL ORDER PICKERS
Lower operational costs with the reliable Hyster® low level order picker
The Hyster low level order picker is designed for time sensitive order picking operations that demand reliability. This tough and cost efficient range ensures customer orders can be fulfilled quickly.
With fixed or rising platform options for ground or second level picking and independent fork lift, the Hyster low level order picker also performs well in horizontal transport activities such as cross-docking and load shuttling.
Hyster Low Level Order Picker Highlights:
- The tough Hyster low level order picker LO1.0-2.5 Series features a 2,6kW AC motor, that delivers high acceleration, braking and travel speed for intense picking applications
- For tough operating environments a welded steel box construction protects the order picker from impact collision and helps ensure long term reliability and durability. The robust pull road design on the load wheel axle also helps to ensure long term reliability
- Component life is extended and operational costs for order picking reduced thanks to the regenerative braking, which reduces use of the service brake and dissipates the heat of the traction motor
- Easily accessible components and onboard diagnostics help to make maintenance quick and simple, minimising downtime and costs associated with routine maintenance. The AC traction motor with built in thermal protection is fully enclosed for protection against damage and debris, also helping to minimise service downtime
- A lower cost of operation is achieved by advanced control features that help to reduce energy consumption, such as adjustable performance settings, which allow the truck to be tailored to the application requirements
- The LO2.0 and LO2.5 models can be equipped with a coasting function (previously known as creep control), allowing the operator to move with the truck to the next pick location without having to climb on board