3 Wheel Rear Drive Electric Counterbalanced Forklift Truck
DESIGNED FOR PRODUCTIVITY AND MANEUVERABILITY
The A25-30XNT series can maneuver in tight spaces and move pallets in containers and warehouses, delivering a cost-effective solution to get the job done where space is at a premium.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
Low cost of operation
Downtime for service requirements is minimized, thanks to features such as maintenance-free AC motors, DIN wheel nuts, self-adjusting service brakes and gear-driven steering (no chain – no lubrication required), as well as extended service intervals.
- AC motor technology allows the truck to work longer and more reliably, reducing downtime.
- Hall-Effect sensors are virtually maintenance-free, making the truck more reliable and decreasing downtime.
- Auto Deceleration System automatically slows the truck when the operator’s foot is removed from the accelerator, reducing brake usage and associated brake maintenance requirements.
- Proven components, such as O-ring face seal fittings and sealed electrical connectors, as well as a CANbus communications network provide long term reliability.
A25-30XNT trucks provide tremendous flexibility to customize the truck’s hydraulic and traction performance to your application. A trained Hyster technician can maximize your truck’s performance, whether it requires extended battery shift life, aggressive performance or fast travel speeds for long hauls.
- Pacesetter Vehicle System Manager (VSM) continuously monitors and controls all major truck functions for efficiency and proper operation.
- Durable, quality components mean long-term reliability and lower maintenance costs. Virtually maintenance-free components, such as AC motors, allow for 500-hour service intervals.
- Thermal Management System protects the motors and controllers, leading to reduced maintenance costs.
- Fast delivery of diagnostic information allows precise troubleshooting, easy maintenance planning and lower costs.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|A30XNT||1300kg||500mm||5500mm||1398mm||24V / 735-875Ah(V/Ah)||4830kg|
|A25XNT||1300kg||500mm||5500mm||1398mm||24V / 735-875Ah(V/Ah)||4560kg|
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.