Reach Truck with Moving Mast
SUPERIOR VALUE IS WITHIN REACH
- N-ZR3-ZDR3, N-ZRS3-ZDRS3
The Hyster reach trucks have the durability, serviceability, ergonomics and performance
benefits that will meet your operator's needs, help reduce costs and work to drive uptime and productivity.
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Advanced technology
Low cost of operation
Built for comfort
The superior design of Hyster® reach trucks helps to lower your cost of ownership and increase productivity. Extended maintenance intervals, longer brake and tire life, all play a part in lowering the overall operating costs.
- CANbus communications to simplify wiring and improve serviceability.
- Integrated Intelligent Interface ties together functionality, software, diagnostic codes, similar interfaces, and is Hyster Tracker compatible.
- Swing-out compartment doors reveal an uncluttered, well laid out compartment making servicing easier. Stationary drive motor eliminates power cable flexing, improving cable reliability and longevity.
- CANbus controller reduces wiring by 40% and electrical connections by 25%, resulting in enhanced reliability and excellent visibility through the mast.
The operator compartment is a truly flexible operator compartment. Available in standard side stance or optional fore/aft stance configuration we have a truck for your application. The ability to assume variable positions within the operator compartment offers a comfortable and natural operating experience.
- Generously sized compartment lets your operator move about easily yet feels secure, no matter your driving stance.
- Padded walls provide soft support for your hips and a 5/8” thick floor mat cushions your feet.
- Pressure-sensitive switch in the floor mat requires that the operator have both feet inside the truck before it can travel.
Powered lowering increases operator productivity by "powering" the load down when unloaded, maximizing lowering speeds (available on the N/ZR 2 and ZDR 2). Also, regenerative lowering helps reduce heat buildup in the hydraulic system and returns potential energy of the load to the battery to help increase battery shift life (available on the N/ZR 2 and ZDR 2).
AC Technology delivers quick and smooth changes in travel direction and offers precise speed control with excellent acceleration thereby significantly increasing productivity potential.
Hyster® i3 Technology™ integrates commonality among Hyster warehouse products and simplifies the way in which operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck. This technology allows operator input to optimize performance to suit operator skill level. It also provides setup and diagnostic menus for service technicians.
AC Technology delivers quick and smooth changes in travel direction and offers precise speed control with excellent acceleration. The standard “Extended Shift” feature allows enhanced run time without recharging over longer periods. The “Extended Shift” AC controller setting provides the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life. AC Technology features an Auto Deceleration System that, when activated, electronically decelerates the truck to a smooth stop when the operator moves the control handle towards neutral.
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|N35ZRS3||3500lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5340|
|N30ZDRS3||3000lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5590|
|N35ZDR3||3500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||6190|
|N30ZDR3||3000lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5650|
|N45ZR3||4500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5930|
|N40ZRS3||4000lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5360|
|N35ZR3||3500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5400|
|N40ZR3||4000lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5400|