4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Pneumatic Tyre
MEDIUM TO HEAVY-DUTY APPLICATIONS
The J1.5-3.5GX maintains a leading edge for the counterbalanced electric rider in today’s continuously evolving market.
- Low cost of ownership
Low Cost of Ownership
- Through a redesigned drive axle, this battery electric unit now shares the same robust structure as its internal combustion equivalent.
- AC motor technology on traction and integrated hoist/ steering allows the truck to work reliably over long runs and in demanding work cycles, reducing downtime significantly
- Offering excellent manoeuvrability for narrow aisle applications, a refined short chassis option is offered for the 2 tonne and 3.5 tonne models to facilitate all application requirements.
- Through an integrated turning speed control system, truck lean is minimised to provide the operator with an enhanced feel of control and confidence in fast paced applications.
- AC controlled traction and integrated hydraulic/steer motors provide optimised responsiveness to the operator, providing the most efficient load handling in the toughest of applications.
- The option of horizontal battery extraction enables an easy exchange of batteries to drastically increase uptime.
- Customisable performance settings allow energy efficiency to be ideally balanced with productivity, delivering high throughput at a lower operating cost.
- Increased battery life up to 8.5 hours in standard performance mode, and 9.5 hours in Eco mode increases uptime and reduces electricity costs.
- Fault code registry enables diagnostic ease. This enables cutting-edge maintenance planning for lowering costs and increasing productivity.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage|
|J3.5SGX||3500lbs||500||6030||2255||48V / 440-600Ah|
|J2.0SGX||2000lbs||500||6030||1910||48V / 390-525Ah|
|J3.0GX||3000lbs||500||6025||2190||48V / 440-600Ah|