HIGH CAPACITY CUSHION TIRE ELECTRIC FORKLIFT
Pegasus Elite Series - Electric
The Pegasus Elite high-capacity electric counterbalanced cushion tire series features lifting capacities from 20,000 to 40,000 pounds, without compromising on maneuverability or stability. Multiple mast, carriage and fork combinations are available on the standard chassis to suit a wide range of heavy-duty materials handling applications.
MODELS: P-200, P-250, P-300, P-350, P-400
Pegasus Elite series is designed for higher capacities in a standard foot print and design. Strategically built for environments that require forks for standard loads while maintaining unmatched performance throughout the day and its lifetime.
- Designed with an all steel frame and stacked counterweights, a larger tank to replace cooling system, standard knuckle steering for tighter turn radius, and standard engine.
- The drive axle is designed to provide long service life and marginal downtime.
- The mast incorporates a wide, upright spread to allow for easy and precise load spotting.
- Large steps, easy to reach rails, and exits from both sides of the truck allow for effortless ingress and egress.
- The spacious operator compartment boasts a clear view mast with a low profile chassis to allow driver to see the fork tips, enabling the highest visibility.
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks