Internal Combustion Forklift Pneumatic Tire
RUGGED AND DURABLE in challenging applications
- H30-35FT H40FTS
Compact and reliable with the power to handle the toughest jobs.
- Robust componentry
- Low cost of ownership
Advanced design of the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system and hydraulic system helps to reduce downtime.
- Pacesetter VSM industrial on-board computer monitors and protects the engine powertrain to maximize uptime.
- IP66 sealed electrical connectors keep out water and debris
- A superior counterweight tunnel design coupled with a “pusher” type fan and enhanced shroud design improves airflow and significantly reduces the recirculation of hot air to maximize cooling capabilities.
- Leak-free O-ring face seal (ORFS) fittings reduce leaks for enhanced reliability. Smart placement of the control valve and hydraulic lines away from heat sources reduces operating temperature, extending the life of seals and hoses and improving longevity.
- Auto Deceleration System extends brake life by up to 60% by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator pedal is released.
- Controlled power reversal feature virtually eliminates tire spin, increasing drive tire life by up to 50%.
- Pacesetter VSM continuously monitors fluid levels and powertrain status, reducing daily service checks and preventing major repairs.
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access is provided through a rear opening, one-piece hood and an easy-to-remove, one-piece floor plate which requires no tools.
- Engine coolant change and hydraulic oil change intervals are 4,000 hours.
- State-of-the-art on-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive parts swapping.
- Coil over plug ignition design eliminates spark plug wires and the need to periodically replace them
The H30-40FT/S series reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity through superior operator comfort, precise, effortless handling, and easy entry and exit. This means significant savings in operating costs and productivity improvements.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|H30FT||3000lbs||24in||216||77||42||6367||PSI 2.0L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
|H40FTS||4000lbs||24in||216||78.1||42||6884||PSI 2.0L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
|H35FT||3500lbs||24in||216||78.1||42||6533||PSI 2.0L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
ELECTRIC LIFT TRUCKS
CLEAN POWER THAT MEANS BUSINESS
Are you ready to transition from ICE to electric? Hyster® electric lift trucks power your possibilities by reducing emissions, fuel consumption and maintenance costs while boosting performance and efficiency.