Internal Combustion Counterbalanced Forklift
THE HYSTER® UT SERIES PROVIDES THE IDEAL SOLUTION TO MEET YOUR LESS FREQUENT USAGE NEEDS, WITHOUT COMPROMISING ON PERFORMANCE.
The range consists of 2,000 - 3,500kg.
IC counterbalance, pneumatic tyre forklift trucks, available in four different capacities:
- 2,000KG – H2.0UT / 2,500KG – H2.5UT
- 3,000KG – H3.0UT / 3,500KG – H3.5UT
Each model is available with diesel, LPG or dual-fuel power, a single-speed powershift transmission and
a range of front end equipment options to suit varying application requirements.
Easy to Operate
The ergonomically designed operator compartment, with a familiar automotive layout, means that drivers
will be able to work comfortably. A range of standard features and options help to ensure that the truck is configured to the needs of the application.
Due to the simplicity of the components and specifications, servicing can be carried out quickly and easily.
Low Cost of Ownership
The use of high quality, robust components, efficient filtration and excellent cooling helps contribute to reliable operations and lower wear and tear. This, together with the fast availability of cost-effective replacement parts helps to reduce service and maintenance requirements and costs.
- Hyster special display with 3.5” LCD
- Large foot room on floor plate
- Dual suspension system
- Hand parking brake lever with button greatly reduces fatigue in operation
- Small diameter steering wheel with adjustable steering column
Safety and Stability
- Wide view mast
- High strength overhead guard
- Muffler and engine protective system
- Low centre of gravity
- Large access area for service and repairs
- Simple components
- Computer-based diagnostics not required
Reliability and Exchangeability
- Triplex plate overhead guard
- Exchangeable components across models
- Noise isolation material
- Environmentally-aware design