4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Cushion Tire
INTEGRATED LITHIUM-ION TECHNOLOGY
The E50-60XNL series is an integrated lithium-ion powered solution built for both indoor and outdoor applications that demand high efficiency, charging flexibility, zero maintenance and smart sustainability.
- Reduced truck weight
- Repositioned center of gravity
- Lowered seat and floor plate
- Open space design
- Energy efficient
The reduced truck weight is due to the lightweight lithium-ion battery. The lighter weight of the truck improves acceleration and helps reduce energy consumption during long runs in demanding applications.
The strategic design that incorporates the integrated lithium-ion battery creates more space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Maximizes comfort and convenience
- Allows easy entry and exit from the truck
- Gives increased freedom to position feet during operation
- Fast charging times - 65 minutes full charge time
- Retains full suite of low state of charge safety features
- Requires either a PosiCharge ProCore or Ecotec Fast Charge Access
- Battery warranty - 7 years/12,000 hours
The sealed, integrated lithium-ion battery requires zero maintenance and gives off zero emissions with no gassing.
- No more watering
- No more acid
- No more spills
- No more fumes
- No more cleaning
- No more equalizing
- Enhances drive quality
- Improves truck handling in corners
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.