4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Cushion Tire
INTEGRATED LITHIUM-ION TECHNOLOGY
The E50-60XNL series is an integrated lithium-ion powered solution built for both indoor and outdoor applications that demand high efficiency, charging flexibility, zero maintenance and smart sustainability.
- Reduced truck weight
- Repositioned center of gravity
- Lowered seat and floor plate
- Open space design
- Energy efficient
The reduced truck weight is due to the lightweight lithium-ion battery. The lighter weight of the truck improves acceleration and helps reduce energy consumption during long runs in demanding applications.
The strategic design that incorporates the integrated lithium-ion battery creates more space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Maximizes comfort and convenience
- Allows easy entry and exit from the truck
- Gives increased freedom to position feet during operation
- Fast charging times - 65 minutes full charge time
- Retains full suite of low state of charge safety features
- Requires either a PosiCharge ProCore or Ecotec Fast Charge Access
- Battery warranty - 7 years/12,000 hours
The sealed, integrated lithium-ion battery requires zero maintenance and gives off zero emissions with no gassing.
- No more watering
- No more acid
- No more spills
- No more fumes
- No more cleaning
- No more equalizing
- Enhances drive quality
- Improves truck handling in corners
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Weight|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.