HEAVY DUTY FORKLIFT TRUCK
MAKING LIGHT WORK OF tough applications.
Among of the most compact machines available on the market in this capacity range, these heavy-duty forklift trucks from Hyster have demonstrated their reliability and strength in heavy duty applications all over the world.
Depend on the power of this machine in the most demanding operations from tough steel and coil handling operations to concrete and port applications, whether new or used forklift trucks.
Hyster 18-20T Heavy Duty Forklift Truck Highlights:
- Extremely stable rough terrain forklift when handling the heaviest loads thanks to the wide, strong drive axle
- With fast travel and lift speeds, the high-performance power train features engine and transmission protection systems ensuring maximum reliability and low total cost of ownership
- For the toughest applications and heaviest loads there is a multi-purpose, hook-type, sideshift, fork positioning carriage. A range of different fork and front-end attachments (including coil rams) are available to suit specific applications
- Oil-immersed (wet) disc brakes help support lower cost of operation
- Benefit from a low Total Cost of Ownership and meet emissions regulations wherever you are in the world with Stage V, Stage IV and Stage IIIA options.
- Reduce fuel consumption while maintaining productivity and lifting speeds, bringing the cost per load moved down. Choose a truck with selectable ECO modes (eLo and Hi-P) and you can balance maximum productivity with excellent fuel economy levels that work for you.
- Trucks with Stage V engines use a combination of a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR), DEF (like AdBlue®) and a Diesel Particle Filter (DPF). With a cooled EGR, which minimises the creation of NOx, there is less DEF used and with smart monitoring and service, uptime is optimised in demanding applications.
- Work is easier and more comfortable than ever for the operators with a new seating design and large floor area. The new cockpit-style cab positions all truck information and controls at the driver’s fingertips and there is a re-designed joystick control.
- With more glass integral to its design the new premium cab also provides excellent visibility during driving, reversing, manoeuvring and stacking. Heating and ventilation options are available to suit summer or winter conditions.
- The ultra-compact short wheelbase models are designed for applications where operating space is restricted. The compact “S” (short) models feature a wheelbase of just 3.50m.
- There are many options available to suit the application. Add-ons also include a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, directional control on steering column, Bluetooth radio, container weighing solutions, a choice of seats and many more.