- FOCUSED ON PRODUCTIVITY – Lithium-ion batteries are well-suited for multi-shift operations, with no performance degradation and fast recharge capability.
- SPACE FOR OPERATIONS, NOT BATTERIES – There’s no need for space-eating battery charging and changing stations, allowing operations to retake space for core business tasks.
- ZERO MAINTENANCE – Just charge up and go. Benefit from automatic equalisation and no cleaning or watering.
- TEMPERATURE – The integrated truck can operate at a similar temperature to a standard version of the truck with a lead-acid battery.
- EASY EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE – No harmful emissions while in operation.
Hyster Power Match
Lithium-ion battery powered trucks are able to run reliably and consistently over multiple shifts, reducing time spent on maintenance and charging
Reliable power for the long haul
If total cost of ownership is of concern, it's hard to beat Lithium-ion technology. Lithium-ion powered trucks are able to run reliably and consistently over multiple shifts, reducing time spent on maintenance and charging.
Why Lithium-Ion Batteries?
Hyster Company was the first to offer a commercially available, UL recognized, lithium-ion battery pack in the lift truck industry. Lithium-ion batteries provide the clean operation you expect from electrification while adding exceptional charging flexibility and consistent, long-lasting performance.Watch video
RETHINK YOUR LIFTTRUCK POWER
Demanding, high-intensity applications have historically depended on lift trucks with internal combustion engines, due to their consistent power delivery and high performance. However with the expansion and advancement of new electrification options, the motive power landscape is shifting.Read whitepaper
Clean Power that Means Business
When you look at the total cost of ownership and long-term value of our electric lift trucks, adding clean power to your fleet has never been easier or made more sense.