Rider Tow Tractors
The new Hyster ® Rider Tow Tractor is built to enhance productivity in manufacturing operations transporting material to and from production lines.
Capable of towing up to 7000 kg or 8000 kg respectively, the new Hyster ® T7.0HS3 three-wheel and T8.0HS4 four-wheel Rider Tow Tractors are ideal for any type of line feed operation, particularly in the automotive and engineering industries.
To meet Just-In-Time requirements with optimum efficiency, the rider tow tractors are dependable and powerful, with excellent manoeuvrability.
Hyster® Rider Tow Tractor highlights:
- Both models are compact, feature an anti-roll back on ramps device, and have external inching control buttons to assist with trailer hitching
- Adjustable acceleration and travel speeds meet the different needs of specific applications
- Highly reliable, the seated tow tractors feature a solid frame construction, AC control system with thermal protection, automatically applied transmission parking brake, and quality components, providing long-term dependability and durability
- Intelligent ergonomic features contribute to excellent productivity during long and demanding shifts. Featuring a single step for easy ingress/egress, comfortable suspended seat and intuitive truck controls
- The four-wheel tow tractor is also designed to offer good stability over rough, uneven or broken surfaces, and features power-assisted steering with a heated cab option
- Easy service access minimises downtime for routine or unplanned maintenance. Advanced control features, such as easy diagnostics via a handheld controller, also help to deliver a low cost of ownership
- Options include four different battery sizes and battery extraction options, a choice of tyres, and roll-up PVC curtain side doors
- Hyster® Tracker fleet management system can be fitted to monitor use
- Hyster® Tugger Train systems are also available