- FOCUSED ON PRODUCTIVITY – Lithium-ion batteries are well-suited for multi-shift operations, with no performance degradation and fast recharge capability.
- SPACE FOR OPERATIONS, NOT BATTERIES – There’s no need for space-eating battery charging and changing stations, allowing operations to retake space for core business tasks.
- ZERO MAINTENANCE – Just charge up and go. Benefit from automatic equalisation and no cleaning or watering.
- SUPERIOR HOT AND COLD PERFORMANCE – Lithium-ion batteries work well in hot, cold and freezer operations, so you have the flexibility to use the same forklift throughout your entire operation.
- EASY EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE – No harmful emissions while in operation.
Hyster Power Match
Lithium-ion battery powered trucks are able to run reliably and consistently over multiple shifts, reducing time spent on maintenance and charging
Reliable power for the long haul
Did you know that Hyster was the first to offer a commercially available UL recognised Lithium-ion battery pack in the lift truck industry?
If total cost of ownership is of concern, it's hard to beat Lithium-ion technology. Lithium-ion powered trucks are able to run reliably and consistently over multiple shifts, reducing time spent on maintenance and charging.
Why Lithium-Ion Batteries?
Hyster Company was the first to offer a commercially available, UL recognized, lithium-ion battery pack in the lift truck industry. Lithium-ion batteries provide the clean operation you expect from electrification while adding exceptional charging flexibility and consistent, long-lasting performance.Watch video