POLI-TAPE produces films for transfer to textiles, self-adhesive digital printing, and special films for labelling and advertising technology.
Whether shop windows, vehicles, or textiles, films from POLI-TAPE are used to cover and label a wide variety of surfaces.
Products of the family-owned company from Rhineland-Palatinate are present in more than 90 countries. At the headquarters in Remagen and in subsidiaries in the USA, France, and Italy, around 400 employees are committed to top quality. They produce films for transfer to textiles, self-adhesive digital printing, and special films for labelling and advertising technology.
Such a product portfolio entails a variety of sensitive materials and complex processes. In addition to the normal Euro pallet, the company moves oversized loading equipment, for double transports or two-metre rolls of film weighing several tonnes. For this variety of tasks, POLI-TAPE was looking for a partner who could cover all transport tasks along the entire supply chain from a single source.
How did Hyster Help?
- Hyster covers all requirements with more than 140 different models, with manoeuvrable vehicles that are easy to control.
- Driver assistance systems minimise damage to vehicles and goods.
- Everything is provided from a single source, including maintenance and service.
- Telematics solutions provide all the necessary data in real-time.
The Hyster equipment includes:
- Significantly reduced unplanned downtime
- Decreased wear and tear on the vehicles and time-consuming transport damage.
- Increased efficiency and improved warehouse staff satisfaction
- Ergonomically designed vehicles protect operators’ comfort and wellbeing and relieve the time pressure caused by unnecessary damage
- Similar handling of all Hyster trucks makes changeover easy in the fast-paced daily business
- Transparency in fuel consumption and driving behaviour enables targeted improvement measures
- Units can be optimally adapted to requirements and individually configured