3-Wheel Electric Counterbalanced
POWERED BY LITHIUM-ION TECHNOLOGY
The J40XNTL lift truck is an integrated lithium-ion powered 3-wheel lift truck built for applications that demand exceptional maneuverability, high efficiency, charging flexibility, zero maintenance and smart sustainability.
- Reduced truck weight
- Open space design
- Energy efficient
- Maintenance-free battery
NEED THIS TRUCK NOW?
IN STOCK AND READY TO ROCK
This model and others are available for immediate purchase at select Hyster dealer locations. We stocked our dealers with our most popular lift truck models so you can add to your fleet without delay.
The reduced truck weight is due to the lightweight lithium-ion battery. The lighter weight of the truck improves acceleration and helps reduce energy consumption during long runs in demanding applications.
The strategic design that incorporates the integrated lithium-ion battery creates more space in the operator compartment, maximizing comfort and convenience to help propel productivity.
- Allows easy entry and exit from the truck
- Best in class head room allows increased ergonomics for taller operators
- Extra space allows the option for Air-Ride Seat for a smoother ride and operator comfort
- The lowered seat and floor plate allow easy entry and exit from the truck
- Gives increased freedom to position feet during operation
- Fast charging times - less than 1 hour full charge time
- Retains full suite of low state of charge safety features
- Requires either a PosiCharge ProCore or Ecotec Fast Charge Access
- Battery warranty - 7 years/12,000 hours
The sealed, integrated lithium-ion battery requires zero maintenance and gives off zero emissions with no gassing.
- No more watering
- No more acid
- No more spills
- No more fumes
- No more cleaning
- No more equalizing
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|J40XNTL||4000lbs||259||62.1||Lithium - 48V @ 420Ah / 96V @ 210Ah||7550|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
FORKLIFT Operator Assist Technology
First-of-its-kind technology controls lift truck performance based on real-time equipment status, location and operating conditions.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.