Hyster-Yale Group, Inc.
April 8, 2021
1. USE OF THIS WEB SITE Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (Hyster-Yale) authorizes you to view and download information from this web site. You must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices present in the original information on this site and on any copies of such information. You may not modify any information obtained from this web site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, transmit or distribute the information without the express written permission of Hyster-Yale.
This web site is designed to provide accurate and useful information to you with regard to our subsidiaries and affiliates, and their products and services. Changes may occur in the information presented and although we attempt to provide accurate information on our websites, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. We reserve the right to make changes to our products and services, and the information on this website without notice. Since these Terms may change periodically, please check back from time to time. We also reserve the right to change or update these Terms. Your continued use of our website is your consent to be bound by the Terms.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY HYSTER-YALE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. HYSTER-YALE HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL HYSTER-YALE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, OR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED, EVEN IF HYSTER-YALE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF MATERIAL POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS All intellectual property rights included in or related to the web site (including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and service marks) are owned or licensed by Hyster-Yale or its subsidiaries or affiliates. You acknowledge that all data developed by Hyster-Yale in connection with the operation of the web site shall be the exclusive property of Hyster-Yale. Users are prohibited from reproducing, reverse engineering, transmitting, disassembling, modifying or creating derivative works with respect to the web site. Nothing on this web site is to be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license or right to the use of intellectual property displayed on the web site, without the prior written permission of Hyster-Yale. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
All third-party content published on this web site is the property of respective third-party owners and may not be copied or distributed in any way by Users.
Hyster®, Yale®, Nuvera®, Bolzoni® and Sumitomo® and/or other products of Hyster-Yale or its subsidiaries or affiliates referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Hyster-Yale or its subsidiaries or affiliates. The names of actual companies and other products mentioned on this site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
You agree to comply with all applicable laws when accessing this web site or using information published on the web site.
6. LINKS We may provide links to other web sites, including links to sites of our subsidiaries, affiliates and authorized dealers, which if clicked on will cause you to leave our web site. The linked sites may not be under the control of Hyster-Yale and you acknowledge and agree that Hyster-Yale is not responsible for the availability of such external sites and does not endorse and is not liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available on such third-party sites. Hyster-Yale expressly disclaims any responsibility to filter any such content.
We reserve the right to discontinue any user’s access to this web site, or to discontinue or change the web site at our sole discretion.
8. INTERNATIONAL USAGE Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Hyster-Yale controls this web site from within the United States and has designed this web site to comply with U.S. law. This site has no obligation to comply with non-U.S. law.
9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION If you believe that any of the information posted on this web site infringes a copyright, trademark, patent or other right of another party, please contact Hyster-Yale at:
Associate General Counsel Intellectual Property
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc.
4000 NE Blue Lake Road
Fairview, Oregon 97024-8710
Tel: (503) 721-6000
Fax: (503) 721-6001
This webs site is subject to applicable federal, state, and local laws, and U.S. export control laws. The information presented may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or our future financial performance. These statements are only predictions and actual events or results may differ materially. We refer you to the Investor Relations section of our web site for filings and other pertinent financial information about the company.
© Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc., 2022. All rights reserved.