Your industry is highly regulated, and workers often operate around hazardous materials. Reducing the risk of damage and spills is critical.
How can you meet OSHA requirements and help protect your employees?
- Use telematics to track lift truck access and provide training updates
- Evaluate whether forklift awareness solutions like lights and alarms will help increase alertness and minimize risk in your facility
- Deploy operator assist technology to help reinforce operating best practices in real time
- Implement automated solutions and redirect workers to more value added tasks
- Help prevent ignition of substances in chemical applications with potentially explosive atmospheres by using certified explosion-proof (EX) lift trucks