- FOCUSED ON PRODUCTIVITY – No battery maintenance or special charging processes required. CNG and LPG tanks can be easily replaced, and gasoline and diesel models can be easily refueled.
- SPACE FOR OPERATIONS, NOT BATTERIES – Fueling infrastructure can be located outdoors, freeing indoor space from battery maintenance and charging for your core business.
- FULL POWER, FULL TIME – Operators can get maximum vehicle performance as the fuel tank empties, keeping operations moving with no decline in productivity during shifts.
- NO DEPENDENCE ON PUBLIC UTILITIES – No need for electrical grid, plus easy fuel accessibility.
- A LONG, PROVEN HISTORY – Count on reliable performance with the longest-running power source in materials handling.
INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE FORKLIFTS
INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINES KEEP LIFT TRUCK POWER SIMPLE AND EASY
For fast refueling, minimal indoor space requirements for fueling infrastructure and strong power delivery until full depletion, ICE powered lift trucks are an excellent choice. Here are more of the benefits:
WHY ICE FORKLIFTS
Internal combustion engines (ICE) offer exceptional durability and consistent power delivery even in the most extreme environments. Also, you aren’t dependent on the capabilities of an electrical grid. These are just a few of the reasons why ICE-powered lift trucks have stood the test of time.
Move more, faster
INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE TRUCKS
Improve throughput by loading, unloading and cross-docking faster and with less downtime.