TOWING POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE
A versatile truck designed for indoor use, this truck is suited to tow loads up to 15000 lbs.
- Cold storage is no problem
- Advanced technology
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
The Hyster T5-7ZAC tow tractor series is designed for continuous use in general warehouses and refrigerated coolers, as well as intermittent use in freezers to -15°F. Optional environmental packages include continuous cold storage/freezer, severe freezer/corrosion and UL type “EE” classification.
Hyster® i3 Technology™ integrates commonality among Hyster warehouse products and simplifies the way in which operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck. This technology allows operator input to optimize performance to suit operator skill level. It also provides setup and diagnostic menus for service technicians.
The superior ergonomic design of the E80-120XN series means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics increase overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- A large floor space provides operator comfort, while the widened overhead guard legs allow for greater visibility.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- High-comfort seat conforms to the operator to reduce operator fatigue.
- 12-inch steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue while providing more knee room and offers superior efficiency, maneuverability and control.
The 3-phase AC induction drive motor unit with integral, tapered roller steer bearing enhances operator control. In addition, it provides authoritative towing power capable of pulling up to 15,000 lbs rolling payload. The 24-volt AC electrical system and transistor controller give you maximum energy efficiency, reduced maintenance and infinite speed control. The state-of-the-art CANbus electrical system reduces wiring and electrical connections, streamlining communications and improving reliability and serviceability.
|Model||Load Capacity||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity Voltage||Overall Width|
|T5ZAC||10000lbs||48.2||24V / 375-510Ah||36.9|
|T7ZAC||15000lbs||51.9||24V / 375-750Ah||36.9|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
DRIVE PRODUCTIVITY. DRIVE SAVINGS
T7ZAC Heavyweight Handler™
Manually transporting flat-pack and odd-shaped items is a real "pain in the back." Eliminate time consuming, labor-intensive process and achieve simple, productive transport with the Heavyweight Handler. This automated dolly-type solution offers a superior ergonomic experience when unloading trailers of flat-pack and odd-shaped, single-pack items.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.