Hyster Announces Dealer of Distinction Award Winners
GREENVILLE, N.C. (August 16, 2018) – Since 1994, the Hyster Dealer of Distinction award has recognized the most elite Hyster® dealers who have driven their companies to the highest level of sales and service performance. Hyster Company is pleased to announce the top-performing dealer divisions across North America who have achieved the elite status of being named a 2017 Dealer of Distinction.
“Our extensive network of dedicated dealers is committed to creating lasting, beneficial relationships with our customers before, during and after the sale,” said Bob Sattler, Vice President of Dealer Business Development. “We are proud to honor this select group for their hard work, outstanding achievements and commitment to excellence this past year in support of Hyster and its customers.”
To receive the award, dealers must meet defined business practices and overall rigorous performance measurement standards. These standards are reviewed and updated annually to represent the most critical business activities and performance excellence principles necessary to keep pace with evolving customer expectations and industry dynamics.
Hyster recognized the following 2017 Dealer of Distinction Award recipients with a special celebration in Sea Island, Georgia.
- Alta Equipment Company – Michigan
- American Machinery
- Briggs Equipment – Gulf Coast
- Deep South Equipment Company
- Equipco Material Handling
- Fairchild Equipment, Inc. – South Wisconsin
- Gregory Poole Equipment Company – Carolinas
- LiftOne LLC – North
- LiftOne LLC – South
- LiftOne LLC – West
- MH Equipment Company – Iowa
- MH Equipment Company – South Ohio
- MH Equipment Company – Illinois
- NITCO Maine Area
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Central Washington
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Eugene, OR
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Fresno, CA
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Portland, OR
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Seattle, WA
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Spokane, WA
- Papé Material Handling, Inc. – Fremont, CA
About Hyster Company
Hyster Company is a leading world-wide lift truck designer and manufacturer. Hyster Company offers 130 lift truck models configured for gasoline, LPG, diesel and electric power, with one of the widest capacity ranges in the industry — from 2,000 to 105,000 lbs. Supported by one of the industry’s largest and most experienced dealer networks, Hyster Company builds tough, durable lift trucks that deliver high productivity, low total cost of ownership, easy serviceability and advanced ergonomic features, accompanied by outstanding parts, service and training support.
Hyster Company is a division of Hyster-Yale Group Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (NYSE:HY). Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. and its subsidiaries, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, employ approximately 6,900 people world-wide.