Internal Combustion Forklift Cushion Tire
Cushion tire forklift for tough applications
Designed for indoor use, the S80-120FT IC forklift series is suited for applications such as paper manufacturing, industrial/commercial machinery and primary metal products.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Operator comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Proven stability
Industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, brakes, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. Advanced design of the S80-120FT truck series helps to reduce that downtime.
- Pacesetter VSM industrial onboard computer monitors and protects the powertrain to maximize uptime.
- Strong transmission gears and shafts handle the most demanding duty cycle.
- Electronic-controlled powershift transmission has state-of-the-art, strong clutch packs that provide longer life.
- HD premium wet disc brakes provide excellent stopping power and extremely long service life. Brakes are completely sealed from water and dirt making them ready for tough environments.
The S80-120FT series is configured to provide improved efficiency, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
- The Kubota 3.8L spark-ignited LPG engine lowers the operating cost per load moved yet delivers excellent productivity.
- Auto Deceleration System extends brake life by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator pedal is released.
- Optional on-demand hydraulic system manages oil flow, supplying the right amount of oil as needed, thereby reducing fuel consumption.
- Controlled power reversal feature virtually eliminates tire spin, thereby increasing tire life.
The S80-120FT series features an ergonomically designed operator compartment that enhances overall comfort and productivity.
- Low noise level at operator ear lessens driver fatigue.
- Isolated drivetrain minimizes the effect of powertrain vibration and road-born shocks.
- Adjustable steer column and optional full suspension seat assures the right fit.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a large molded hand grip and open non-slip step with a low step height to minimize muscle/joint strain during entry/exit.
- Swing-out bracket simplifies changeout.
- Optional EZXchange bracket minimizes arm and back strain for easier changeouts.
- Increased shoulder clearance gives operators greater foot room.
Productivity means moving more loads in less time with less cost. The S80-120FT series helps to increase productivity through performance, operator comfort and control, service time and dependability.
- Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy.
- Optional load-sensing on-demand hydraulic system introduces a smarter way to meet the truck’s hydraulic load demands. Featuring Variable Displacement Pump (VDP) technology, the pump produces oil flow only when needed. The system minimizes the amount of engine power required, resulting in greater fuel economy.
- Pacesetter VSM manages all vehicle systems to optimize performance and significantly increase overall reliability and enhance diagnostic capabilities for maximum uptime.
Our patented Hyster Stability System (HSS®) is built into the fundamental design of every truck—it’s not “added on” like other manufacturers—to allow for articulation on uneven surfaces and to minimize truck lean for enhanced lateral stability.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|S80FT||8000lbs||24in||218||90.5||52||12650||Kubota 3.8L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed|
|S100FT||10000lbs||24in||208||96.3||52||15329||Kubota 3.8L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed|
|S120FTS||12000lbs||24in||208||93.5||52||16743||Kubota 3.8L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed|
|S120FT||12000lbs||24in||208||99.8||52||16689||Kubota 3.8L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed|
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
The forklift is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough lift truck is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Order Forklift Parts Online
The Quality Parts Your Truck Needs
Request access to tools to help you find the right part, access technical information and shop from the convenience of your home, office or shop.
Hyster Fleet Management
We Get Fleet Done
If you have a fleet, whether it’s forklifts or other types of equipment, we can help you manage it with the just-right program tailored to meet your needs.
ELECTRIC LIFT TRUCKS
CLEAN POWER THAT MEANS BUSINESS
Are you ready to transition from ICE to electric? Hyster® electric lift trucks power your possibilities by reducing emissions, fuel consumption and maintenance costs while boosting performance and efficiency.