- FOCUSED ON PRODUCTIVITY – Lithium-ion batteries are wellsuited for multi shift operations, with no performance degradation and fast recharge capability.
- SPACE FOR OPERATIONS, NOT BATTERIES – There’s no need for space-eating battery charging and changing stations, allowing operations to retake space for core business tasks.
- ZERO MAINTENANCE – Just charge up and go. Benefit from automatic equalization and no cleaning or watering.
- SUPERIOR HOT AND COLD PERFORMANCE – Lithium-ion batteries work well in hot, cold and freezer operations, so you have the flexibility to use the same forklift throughout your entire operation.
- EASY EMISSIONS COMPLIANCE – No harmful emissions while in operation.
RELIABLE POWER FOR THE LONG HAUL
If total cost of ownership is a concern, it’s hard to beat lithium-ion technology. Lithium-ion-powered trucks can run reliably and consistently over multiple shifts, reducing time spent on maintenance and charging.
WHY LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES
Hyster Company was the first to offer a commercially available, UL recognized, lithium-ion battery pack in the lift truck industry. Lithium-ion batteries provide the clean operation you expect from electrification while adding exceptional charging flexibility and consistent, long-lasting performance.WATCH VIDEO
CLEAN POWER THAT MEANS BUSINESS
When you look at the total cost of ownership and long-term value of our electric lift trucks, adding clean power to your fleet has never been easier or made more sense.
CHARGE AHEAD WITH INTEGRATED LITHIUM-ION FORKLIFTS
Hyster offers several electric forklifts with an integrated lithium-ion battery. Eliminating the traditional battery box gives you ergonomic advantages, in addition to the operational benefits of lithium-ion power.