Internal Combustion Trucks Pneumatic Tire
POWER TO HANDLE YOUR TOUGHEST APPLICATIONS
Strength, reliability and low cost of operation for heavy-duty lifting.
- Industrial strength electronics
- Cooling technology
- Low cost of ownership
- Exceptional ergonomics
- Customized performance
Most of industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, brakes, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. Advanced design of the H135-155FT series helps reduce those mechanical issues to keep your facility productive.
Industrial strength electronics, such as CANbus communication network, Hall-effect sensors, and IP66 sealer electrical connectors help increase durability and simplify maintenance when needed.
- Standard combi-cooler radiator provides 4-row aluminum core for additional transmission oil cooling capacity for the most demanding and intensive applications.
- Soft rubber isolator mounted radiators increase reliability and durability to significantly extend service life.
- A superior counterweight tunnel design coupled with a “pusher” type fan and enhanced shroud design improves airflow and significantly reduces the recirculation of hot air to maximize cooling capabilities.
- Radiators for diesel engines feature air to air intercooler technology for additional engine power and efficiency.
The H135-155FT series features multiple powertrain configurations that provide improved efficiency, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
Hyster® Variable Power Technology™, available on the PSI 4.3L engine or the Kubota 3.8L high output turbo diesel engine, provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to boost productivity or fuel economy to fit their specific application requirements.
- Pacesetter VSM continuously monitors fluid levels and powertrain, reducing daily service checks and preventing major repairs.
- Gull-wing hood door design offers superior service access to the engine compartment.
- Daily checks are easily accessed and performed.
- State-of-the-art on-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive parts swapping.
- Standard oil-cooled wet disc brakes significantly decrease brake maintenance.
- Kubota 3.8L DOC engine provides maintenance-free emissions—no need to add fluids or remove filters for cleaning.
Extensive operator testing has resulted in a design of lift trucks that are easier and more comfortable to operate than the leading competitors.
- Low noise level
- Isolated drivetrain minimizes vibration and road-borne shocks
- Rear drive handle mounted on overhead guard leg (optional) for reverse driving
- An adjustable steer column and optional full suspension swivel seat
- 3-point entry features a large molded hand grip and open non-slip steps with a low step height during entry/exit.
- Adjustable armrest that accompanies the optional TouchPoint E-hydraulic control moves with the seat and telescopes forward/ vertical in one simple movement to achieve a custom position
- Choice of 5 different seats
- Excellent shoulder clearance and floor space
Available on the PSI 4.3L engine and the Kubota 3.8L high output turbo diesel engine, Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy to fit their specific application requirements.
With selectable performance modes, the H135-155FT series can be tailored to achieve a balance of enhanced performance and superior fuel economy, or to boost productivity during peak business periods when moving more loads is integral to the success of your operation.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|H155FTS||15500lbs||24||244||123.8||82||22406||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|H135FT||13500lbs||24||244||130.7||82||19770||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|H155FT||15500lbs||24||244||133.4||82||20902||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
ELECTRIC LIFT TRUCKS
CLEAN POWER THAT MEANS BUSINESS
Are you ready to transition from ICE to electric? Hyster® electric lift trucks power your possibilities by reducing emissions, fuel consumption and maintenance costs while boosting performance and efficiency.