Internal Combustion Sit Down Counterbalance Forklift
IC PNEUMATIC FORKLIFT POWER TO HANDLE YOUR TOUGHEST APPLICATIONS
Strength, reliability and low cost of operation for heavy-duty lifting.
- Industrial strength electronics
- Cooling technology
- Low cost of ownership
- Exceptional ergonomics
- Customized performance
Most of industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, brakes, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. Advanced design of the H135-155FT series helps reduce those mechanical issues to keep your facility productive.
Industrial strength electronics, such as CANbus communication network, Hall-effect sensors, and IP66 sealer electrical connectors help increase durability and simplify maintenance when needed.
- Standard combi-cooler radiator provides 4-row aluminum core for additional transmission oil cooling capacity for the most demanding and intensive applications.
- Soft rubber isolator mounted radiators increase reliability and durability to significantly extend service life.
- A superior counterweight tunnel design coupled with a “pusher” type fan and enhanced shroud design improves airflow and significantly reduces the recirculation of hot air to maximize cooling capabilities.
- Radiators for diesel engines feature air to air intercooler technology for additional engine power and efficiency.
The H135-155FT series features multiple powertrain configurations that provide improved efficiency, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
Hyster® Variable Power Technology™, available on the PSI 4.3L engine or the Kubota 3.8L high output turbo diesel engine, provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to boost productivity or fuel economy to fit their specific application requirements.
- Pacesetter VSM continuously monitors fluid levels and powertrain, reducing daily service checks and preventing major repairs.
- Gull-wing hood door design offers superior service access to the engine compartment.
- Daily checks are easily accessed and performed.
- State-of-the-art on-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive parts swapping.
- Standard oil-cooled wet disc brakes significantly decrease brake maintenance.
- Kubota 3.8L DOC engine provides maintenance-free emissions—no need to add fluids or remove filters for cleaning.
Extensive operator testing has resulted in a design of lift trucks that are easier and more comfortable to operate than the leading competitors.
- Low noise level
- Isolated drivetrain minimizes vibration and road-borne shocks
- Rear drive handle mounted on overhead guard leg (optional) for reverse driving
- An adjustable steer column and optional full suspension swivel seat
- 3-point entry features a large molded hand grip and open non-slip steps with a low step height during entry/exit.
- Adjustable armrest that accompanies the optional TouchPoint E-hydraulic control moves with the seat and telescopes forward/ vertical in one simple movement to achieve a custom position
- Choice of 5 different seats
- Excellent shoulder clearance and floor space
Available on the PSI 4.3L engine and the Kubota 3.8L high output turbo diesel engine, Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy to fit their specific application requirements.
With selectable performance modes, the H135-155FT series can be tailored to achieve a balance of enhanced performance and superior fuel economy, or to boost productivity during peak business periods when moving more loads is integral to the success of your operation.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|H135FT||13500lbs||24in||244||130.7||82||19770||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|H155FTS||15500lbs||24in||244||123.8||82||22406||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
|H155FT||15500lbs||24in||244||133.4||82||20902||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal|
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
The forklift is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough lift truck is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Order Forklift Parts Online
The Quality Parts Your Truck Needs
Request access to tools to help you find the right part, access technical information and shop from the convenience of your home, office or shop.
Hyster Fleet Management
We Get Fleet Done
If you have a fleet, whether it’s forklifts or other types of equipment, we can help you manage it with the just-right program tailored to meet your needs.
ELECTRIC LIFT TRUCKS
CLEAN POWER THAT MEANS BUSINESS
Are you ready to transition from ICE to electric? Hyster® electric lift trucks power your possibilities by reducing emissions, fuel consumption and maintenance costs while boosting performance and efficiency.