Manual Hand Pallet Trucks
VERSATILE and OPERATOR-FRIENDLY PALLET JACK
The Hyster® HY55-PT hand manual pallet jack delivers exceptional durability, functionality and serviceability at competitive pricing. The HY55-PT can be delivered in many different variations and configurations and is application specific, including: low profile models, stainless steel, galvanized, and weigh scale.
- Cost of operation
- Cushion handle with rubber grip
- Hand & foot release design
- Articulating axle
- 3-position control handle
The HY55-PT can be delivered in many different variations and configurations and is application specific, including: low profile models, stainless steel, galvanized, and weigh scale.
- Quickly reaches maximum height
- 200 degree turning pivot
- Helper rollers for easy pallet entry/exit
- Adjustable push rods to level forks
- Lowering valve controls rate of descent
- In stock part availability
- Self-lubricating bearings in wheels/rollers
- 2 year pump warranty
- Industrial strength steel
- Reinforced bulkhead base
- 9 inch handle base prevents bending
- 8 inch long reinforcement bars
- Large, easily serviceable pump assembly
- Custom handle pin design for reinforcement
- Heavy steel design with easy access to push rods
- All pivot points have oil-lite bushings or grease/oil fittings
|Battery Capacity Voltage
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
The forklift is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough lift truck is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Order Forklift Parts Online
The Quality Parts Your Truck Needs
Request access to tools to help you find the right part, access technical information and shop from the convenience of your home, office or shop.
Hyster Fleet Management
We Get Fleet Done
If you have a fleet, whether it’s forklifts or other types of equipment, we can help you manage it with the just-right program tailored to meet your needs.