Front Drive Electric lift truck
3W COUNTERBALANCED FORKLIFT DESIGNED FOR MAXIMUM PRODUCTIVITY
The J30-40XNT three-wheel electric forklift offers numerous features to aid in productivity and cost of operations. The compact design and tight turning radius of the three-wheel lift truck offers incredible maneuverability in congested areas. Suited for applications such as loading and unloading, dock work and transporting loads to storage.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Performance options
NEED THIS TRUCK NOW?
IN STOCK AND READY TO ROCK
This model and others are available for immediate purchase at select Hyster dealer locations. We stocked our dealers with our most popular lift truck models so you can add to your fleet without delay.
Durable components mean less downtime for service. The standard AC traction and hydraulic motors set the standard in materials handling, helping reduce maintenance requirements. Hyster-designed thermal management system helps maximize performance during continuous operation, while preventing damage to components due to heat.
- Two-piece steel floor plate and side plates are easily removed to provide instant service access.
- Lift-out floor plate requires no tools for operator checks.
- CANbus communications simplifies wiring and improves serviceability.
- On-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive part-swapping.
- Easy battery access is provided via the gas spring-assisted hood and quick release handle.
The Hyster® J30-40XNT series helps lower your cost of operations by delivering enhanced productivity, low energy consumption, advanced dependability, and reduced maintenance costs. According to the VDI Energy Cycle Standardized Test, the Hyster J30-40XNT provides the lowest energy consumption versus the competition. Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customization of truck performance.
The superior ergonomic design of the J30-40XNT means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics enhance overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- Seat-side mechanical levers are positioned for maximum comfort and offer an optional integrated thumb-actuated directional control switch.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- Choice of 6 different seats enables a more customizable level of comfort.
- Increased shoulder clearance — a result of the redesigned front curved overhead guard leg.
- 12-inch steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue, provides more knee room, and goes lock-to-lock in just 4 turns.
Productivity means moving more of your loads in less time with less cost. The Hyster® J30-40XNT series has been proven to be a leader in productivity.
- Direct access for service is a key element for easier daily checks or service, resulting in improved productivity.
- Pacesetter VSM enables you to adjust and optimize performance.
- The Hyster-designed thermal management system continuously monitors critical truck functions. Upon identifying an irregularity, it protects the components by automatically adjusting truck performance.
- Ergonomically designed operator compartment helps enhance overall productivity.
- AC technology offers precise speed control with excellent acceleration, significantly increasing productivity.
- Unitized frame construction provides excellent durability and stability, boosting driver confidence and enhancing productivity.
Customizable performance that matches operator skill with individual performance needs enables the J30-40XNT to give maximum productivity throughout the entire shift.
- Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display and technician password protection.
- A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the Extended Shift setting is turned off.
- Standard Extended Shift AC controller settings provide the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
- Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customization of truck performance to suit application needs.
|Battery Capacity Voltage
|36V / 880Ah - 48V / 660Ah
|36V / 1100Ah - 48V / 770Ah
|36V / 1100Ah - 48V / 770Ah
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
Forklift technology: Operator Assist System
Hyster Reaction received the prestigious Edison Award for new product design and innovation. The first-of-its-kind technology controls lift truck performance based on real-time equipment status, location and operating conditions.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
HYSTER POWER CELLECT™
FLEXIBLE FORKLIFT POWER SOLUTION
What if you could install one battery source into your lift truck, then have the flexibility to change that battery source at any time? Now you can, with Hyster Power Cellect™, a one-of-a-kind, flexible power solution.
The forklift is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough lift truck is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Order Forklift Parts Online
The Quality Parts Your Truck Needs
Request access to tools to help you find the right part, access technical information and shop from the convenience of your home, office or shop.
Hyster Fleet Management
We Get Fleet Done
If you have a fleet, whether it’s forklifts or other types of equipment, we can help you manage it with the just-right program tailored to meet your needs.