Internal Combustion Forklift Cushion Tire
THE POWER TO HANDLE YOUR TOUGHEST APPLICATIONS
A versatile lift truck designed for indoor use, this truck is suited for applications such as primary metals, stone, clay, glass and concrete products and industrial and commercial machinery.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Operator comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Performance options
Reliable shift after shift
Industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. The advanced design of the S135-155FT truck series can help reduce that downtime.
- Strong transmission gears and shafts
- Electronically controlled powershift transmissions have state-of-the-art, strong clutch packs that provide longer life.
- Kubota turbo diesel engine provides advanced combustion technology that enhances fuel economy.
- Air-to-air intercoolers help increase efficiency and reduce emissions.
- Cast ductile iron steer axle provides maximum durability and superior steering control.
- Emissions system features a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) that captures and oxidizes particulate matter (soot).
The S135-155FT series is configured to be efficient, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
- The Kubota 3.8L DOC engine provides maintenance-free emissions—no need to add fluids or remove filters for cleaning.
- Optional Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy.
- Auto Deceleration System extends brake life by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator pedal is released.
- Controlled power reversal feature virtually eliminates tire spin, thereby increasing tire life.
The ergonomically designed operator compartment enhances overall comfort and productivity.
- Low noise level at operator ear lessens driver fatigue
- Isolated drivetrain minimizes the effect of powertrain vibration and road-born shocks
- Choice of 5 different seats enables a customizable level of comfort
- Unique grid-style overhead guard pattern improves visibility while protecting operators and strengthening the truck’s structure. The front, curved leg design provides greater shoulder clearance for easier operator entry and exit.
- Swing-out bracket simplifies changeout
- Advanced dash display uses a non-reflective, backlit LCD screen
- Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy.
- Pacesetter VSM enables you to adjust and optimize performance.
- DuraMatch™ transmissions include Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps, and controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Optional on-demand cooling system reduces overheating, automatically reverses fan direction every 20 minutes to clear radiator of debris and extends overall truck service life by keeping major components running in their optimum temperature ranges.
S135-155FT series options of high-output engines, performance transmissions, hydraulic controls and cooling system allow you to customize your truck to optimize the productivity in your application.
- Both engine choices provide enhanced fuel efficiency so you can get more loads moved on a single tank.
- Pacesetter VSM industrial on-board computer enables you to adjust and optimize the performance.
- Patented DuraMatch™ transmission provides breakthrough features that include the Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps, and controlled power reversals help you to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Exceptional cooling and extended drawbar pull
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Center||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|S155FT||15500lbs||24in||244||101.8||56.6||21100||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal, DuraMatch™ 3, 3-speed|
|S135FT||13500lbs||24in||244||101.8||56.6||20980||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal, DuraMatch™ 3, 3-speed|
Support throughout the lift truck life cycle
Knowledgeable, reliable dealers make all the difference
When it comes to collaborating with a lift truck dealer, you can’t settle – you need dealers wholly focused on your success. When you purchase equipment or technology solutions from Yale Lift Truck Technologies, you gain access to our independent dealer network. “Independent” means our dealers are not constrained by factory ownership or corporate red tape.
Our dealers are entirely focused on fulfilling your needs
- A seamless experience, from order to factory to ongoing support
- Effective recommendations and responsive support, from parts, maintenance and
emergency services to fleet management, rental trucks and operator training.
- Expertise and guidance on special features and allied products and services for your
warehouse, like racking, guarding and safety equipment.
- Assistance with financing options.
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
The forklift is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough lift truck is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Order Forklift Parts Online
The Quality Parts Your Truck Needs
Request access to tools to help you find the right part, access technical information and shop from the convenience of your home, office or shop.
Hyster Fleet Management
We Get Fleet Done
If you have a fleet, whether it’s forklifts or other types of equipment, we can help you manage it with the just-right program tailored to meet your needs.
ELECTRIC LIFT TRUCKS
CLEAN POWER THAT MEANS BUSINESS
Are you ready to transition from ICE to electric? Hyster® electric lift trucks power your possibilities by reducing emissions, fuel consumption and maintenance costs while boosting performance and efficiency.