Internal Combustion Forklift Cushion Tire
THE POWER TO HANDLE YOUR TOUGHEST APPLICATIONS
A versatile lift truck designed for indoor use, this truck is suited for applications such as primary metals, stone, clay, glass and concrete products and industrial and commercial machinery.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Operator comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Performance options
Industrial lift truck downtime results from problems with the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system or hydraulic system. The advanced design of the S135-155FT truck series can help reduce that downtime.
- Strong transmission gears and shafts
- Electronically controlled powershift transmissions have state-of-the-art, strong clutch packs that provide longer life.
- Kubota turbo diesel engine provides advanced combustion technology that enhances fuel economy.
- Air-to-air intercoolers help increase efficiency and reduce emissions.
- Cast ductile iron steer axle provides maximum durability and superior steering control.
- Emissions system features a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) that captures and oxidizes particulate matter (soot).
The S135-155FT series is configured to be efficient, while enhancing reliability and superior serviceability to reduce your operating costs.
- The Kubota 3.8L DOC engine provides maintenance-free emissions—no need to add fluids or remove filters for cleaning.
- Optional Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy.
- Auto Deceleration System extends brake life by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator pedal is released.
- Controlled power reversal feature virtually eliminates tire spin, thereby increasing tire life.
The ergonomically designed operator compartment enhances overall comfort and productivity.
- Low noise level at operator ear lessens driver fatigue
- Isolated drivetrain minimizes the effect of powertrain vibration and road-born shocks
- Choice of 5 different seats enables a customizable level of comfort
- Unique grid-style overhead guard pattern improves visibility while protecting operators and strengthening the truck’s structure. The front, curved leg design provides greater shoulder clearance for easier operator entry and exit.
- Swing-out bracket simplifies changeout
- Advanced dash display uses a non-reflective, backlit LCD screen
- Hyster® Variable Power Technology™ provides adjustable performance modes that allow customers to maximize productivity or fuel economy.
- Pacesetter VSM enables you to adjust and optimize performance.
- DuraMatch™ transmissions include Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps, and controlled power reversals to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Optional on-demand cooling system reduces overheating, automatically reverses fan direction every 20 minutes to clear radiator of debris and extends overall truck service life by keeping major components running in their optimum temperature ranges.
S135-155FT series options of high-output engines, performance transmissions, hydraulic controls and cooling system allow you to customize your truck to optimize the productivity in your application.
- Both engine choices provide enhanced fuel efficiency so you can get more loads moved on a single tank.
- Pacesetter VSM industrial on-board computer enables you to adjust and optimize the performance.
- Patented DuraMatch™ transmission provides breakthrough features that include the Auto Deceleration System, controlled rollback on ramps, and controlled power reversals help you to move loads more efficiently with less operator fatigue and product damage.
- Exceptional cooling and extended drawbar pull
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine Type||Transmission|
|S155FT||15500lbs||24||244||101.8||56.6||21100||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal, DuraMatch™ 3, 3-speed|
|S135FT||13500lbs||24||244||101.8||56.6||20980||Kubota 3.8L Diesel / PSI 4.3L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 2-speed / ElectronicPowershift 2-speed with Soft Shift Power reversal, DuraMatch™ 3, 3-speed|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
The truck is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough truck, is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Hyster Fleet Management
We Get Fleet Done
With over 50k in our fleet management programs, Hyster has a program that can meet the needs of your fleet and operational goals.
Free up Capital
Hyster® Capital specializes in financing your lift truck needs including short and long term leases with flexible terms.