Center Rider Pallet Trucks
DESIGNED TO MATCH YOUR DISTRIBUTION AND WAREHOUSE NEEDS
The C60-80ZHD center rider is designed to be on the go all the time, to quickly load and unload pallets, and be an overall dependable, efficient pallet jack to keep your operation moving.
- Designed for dependability
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
When your heavy-duty application demands that a truck run 4,000+ hours a year, you want to be absolutely certain you have the equipment that’s up to the task.
From enhancing frame stability, to reinforcing our forks with 25% more steel, to engineering the undercarriage to protect all of the truck’s most critical components, we’ve designed our current model heavy-duty center riders to be the durable solution to your application’s toughest challenges.
Hyster i3 Technology™ integrates commonality among Hyster warehouse products and simplifies the way in which operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck. The Integrated Intelligent Interface ties together functionality, software, diagnostic codes, similar interfaces and is Hyster Tracker compatible. This technology allows operator input to optimize performance to suit operator skill level. It also provides setup and diagnostic menus for service technicians.
CANbus communication system helps reduce wear by simplifying truck wiring—fewer wires mean fewer potential failure points. The traction and hydraulic controls compartment requires no tools to open. And the translucent hydraulic reservoir allows technicians to check fluid levels at a glance. Your technicians will also appreciate our on-board diagnostic capability, which allows for quick troubleshooting.
Features like programmable performance modes let operators tailor truck performance to the application or their skill level. From the large operator compartment to the intuitive controls and optional electronic power-assist steering, our intelligently designed ergonomics make our heavy-duty center riders easier and more comfortable to operate.
The C60ZHD and C80ZHD heavy-duty center riders are extraordinarily quick and maneuverable. Pacesetting, programmable acceleration and travel speeds allow more loads to be moved per hour. A high-performance hydraulic system, coupled with the advanced pallet entry exit system, produces outstanding cycle times. Their tight turning radius, short head length and control handle design allow them to easily enter and exit tight spaces quickly.
- Auto Deceleration reduces the need to manually apply a service brake for slow down. The operator simply returns the throttle control towards neutral for a controlled deceleration, reducing fatigue and enhancing productivity. Two-stage braking is activated by squeezing the brake levers mounted on the control handle.
- Tapered fork design provides industry-leading pallet entry and exit. Top of profile has been tapered to allow easy handling of pallets.
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|C60ZHD||6000lbs||9.25||24V / 375-510Ah||1807|
|C80ZHD||8000lbs||9.25||24V / 375-750Ah||1716|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.