COUNTERBALANCED PNEUMATIC TYRES FORKLIFT
Carefully matching strength and reliability to limit fork lift costs
In medium duty applications, the H2.0-2.5CT counterbalanced forklift truck can be a lower cost alternative to the Hyster Fortens range. This is a tough and reliable Hyster truck that is designed to give a lower acquisition and lifetime cost when specified in less intensive applications.
This is a new Hyster development of forklifts for sale that will suit home improvement stores, wholesale and retail outlets, secondary distribution, 3rd part logistics and independent retailers where hours are limited (15-20 hours per week) or requirements are intermittent. Used fork lift trucks for hire are also available.
Hyster H2.0-2.5CT Diesel and LPG Counterbalanced Fork Lift Truck Highlights:
- Tough chassis and mast construction, and proven, dependable Hyster components provide excellent reliability, strength and efficiency when matched to the right application
- An efficient 2.6L Diesel or 2.2L LPG engine, single speed transmission and light overall weight help to maximise efficiency and deliver lower fuel costs for gas forklifts, providing an ideal balance between the amount of loads moved and fuel used
- The truck is compact with excellent control and manoeuvrability where space is limited. The electronically controlled Powershift transmission delivers smooth direction changes and inching adjustments give the operator better control of load positioning
- Responsive hydraulics deliver fast, precise load handling and the Hyster Stability Mechanism ensures rigidity at height
- A simplified electrical system retains the benefits of CANbus wiring and sealed electrical connectors with IP66 rating protect against ingress of dirt and water for enhanced reliability
- Similar to all Hyster products, there is easy access to components for serviceability and the truck provides a low cost of operation when specified correctly, according to use
- There is a simplified list of options including lights, fork lengths and optional integral sideshift
NOTE: This CT truck will suit a non-intensive retail operation with flat surfaces, while an intense 24 hour pallet network operation with some ramps should consider the Fortens range. Seek advice from the local Hyster distribution partner.