ICE PNEUMATIC TIRE
DISTINCTLY HYSTER, BUILT FOR YOU
Designing your own Hyster H2.0-3.5A forklift truck, you get the comfort, cost and
performance benefits that suit your operation and your operators’ needs. Plus, you get a
materials handling solution that suits your budget, as you are not including features that
you do not require.
- Exceptional visibility
- Operator-Centric Design
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High Performance and Productivity
- Operator Assist Technology
Distinctly Hyster, Built for you
We understand that no two operators face identical challenges. So, instead of providing you with a truck we built, we build the truck you need. It’s distinctly Hyster, built for you.
The H2.0-3.5A series is designed for ergonomics and convenience, making it easier for operators of most sizes to stay comfortable during operation.
- Large step size is 65% larger than leading competitors.
- Flip-up arm rest offers unobstructed access during ingress and egress.
- Spacious workplace with large floor, allows operators freedom of movement to remain comfortable during operation.
- Dynamic seat adjustment accommodates a wide range of operator shapes and sizes.
- Foot-activated, hand-released parking brake requires less effort than a hand-applied brake.
- A standard, full-color touchscreen display provides quick and easy access to vital truck information.
Keep costs under control with reduced service times. High quality components and design reduces the amount of maintenance and technician labour required per truck. Class leading fuel economy results in savings every hour of operation. *Diesel fuel consumption according to VDI EN16796. H2.5A with VDP hydraulic pump verses Linde H2.5D and Toyota 56-8FD25F
Excellent visibility gives you the ability to clearly see your surroundings. Other forklifts trucks, robotics, pedestrians and other vehicles are hazards to be avoided. Clear visibility is key to help avoid incidents and damage.
The optional Dynamic Stability System (DSS) works with the operator to promote operating best practices and provides audible and visual alerts that can be logged through the standard Hyster Tracker® telemetry system.
Optional operator assistance features, such as integrated object and proximity detection systems, provide alerts and automatically adjust truck performance based on real-time conditions to help reinforce proper operating practices and maintain productivity.
- A low dash and a wide mast give the operator excellent visibility of the fork tips
- High-strength laminated glass roof provides an unobstructed upward view
- The wide viewing window through the mast enhances visibility of forks and load
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|H2.5A||2500kg||500mm||8550mm||2263mm||1160 / 1280 / 1542mm||3990kg||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Duramatch|
|H3.0A||3000kg||500mm||8070mm||2374mm||1186 / 1353 / 1545mm||4642kg||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Duramatch|
|H2.0A||2000kg||500mm||8550mm||2191mm||1160 / 1280 / 1542mm||3613kg||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Duramatch|
|H2.5A6||2500kg||600mm||8550mm||2333mm||1186 / 1353 / 1545mm||4292kg||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Duramatch|
|H3.5A||3500kg||500mm||8070mm||2449mm||1186 / 1353 / 1545mm||4910kg||Yanmar 2.1L Diesel / Yanmar 2.2L LPG||Powershift 1-speed / Duramatch|
EXTREME ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS TEST
Fine-tune your Hyster® A Series lift truck with the cab options that suit your operating intensity and environment, with optimal comfort all shift long. You have to experience it to believe it.
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.