Heavy Duty Forklift Truck Pneumatic Tire
Power to Handle Harsh Applications
Provides the ideal solution for applications facing challenging terrains.
- 100% Differential Lock (2WD)
- High Ground Clearance
- Easily serviceable
- Low cost of ownership
- Excellent visibility
Deliver reliability and productivity
- Operator Presence System (OPS)
- Audible and visual alarms
- LED working, turn and tail lights
- Low mounted LED strobe light
- Optional weighing system; to improve operational efficiency
- Optional cab and screen configurations
- Simple and clear dash; keeping the operator informed
- Optional rear grab handle with horn button, mirror and front and rear cameras to assist operators in specific applications
- Secure overhead guard
- Driver fatigue minimised by full suspension seat
- Adjustable steering column and seat to suit all operators
- Low entrance step, large uncluttered floor space and ergonomically positioned pedals
- Optional air conditioning and heater
- High quality and robust components, with efficient filtration and effective cooling to significantly reduce wear and tear
- All serviceable parts are easy to access; allowing for fast and straightforward maintenance
- Computer based diagnostics are not required
- Special rough terrain factory forks required*
- Maintenance costs and requirements are reduced by simple, readily available, genuine and cost effective replacement parts
*Check mounting class, P and Q dimensions carefully before fitting local forks
The use of high quality and robust components within the UX range deliver a reliable operation with limited wear and tear. This is especially true for the rough terrain series, where the trucks can withstand challenging applications and terrains. Maintenance costs and requirements are further reduced by simple, readily available, genuine and cost effective replacement parts.
High quality cylinders with hard chrome rods reduce seal wear for long life. A full-flow, low pressure filter on the return line keeps the hydraulic oil clean, which helps to minimise seal and pump wear. In addition, this keeps the control valve in good condition, leading to low service costs.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine|
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.