SIT-ON MOVING MAST REACH TRUCKS
Reach new heights in narrow aisles with reliable Hyster Matrix Reach Trucks
Tough and reliable, Hyster reach trucks feature powerful AC technology on traction, pump and steer motors to deliver superior performance and low cost of operation.
Ideal for putting away or retrieving pallets at height in narrow aisles, the solid, manoeuvrable Hyster reach truck helps optimise warehouse space utilisation and throughput.
Hyster Reach Truck Highlights:
- The robust frame and mast construction ensures a stable and smooth operation when the narrow aisle truck is handling heavy loads, providing excellent residual capacity at heights of up to 12 metres. The durable mast construction incorporates a tilting fork carriage with integral side shift
- The tough Hyster reach truck features front and side load wheel protection as standard, helping to prevent possible damage during operation
- AC technology in our narrow aisle forklifts minimises the dependence on mechanical parts, leading to a reduced cost of ownership over the lifetime of the truck and CANbus technology helps to reduce wiring complexity for increased reliability
- Onboard diagnostic display notifies of maintenance requirements and easily accessible service areas help to simplify maintenance, minimising downtime and associated costs
- Faster cycle times in demanding, time sensitive operations thanks to superb narrow aisle manoeuvrability,180° and 360° progressive steering, high acceleration, and a maximum travel speed of 13km/h with seamless direction changes
- To suit virtually any application requirement, Hyster offers a wide range of options, including cold store protection, side battery extraction, load weight indicator, height indicator and fork lowering cut-out
- The higher capacity Matrix R1.6-2.0HD reach truck models are available with a heavy duty mast for a solid 12m high lift