Internal Combustion Forklift Pneumatic Tire
DELIVERING THE POWER YOUR APPLICATION DEMANDS
One of the toughest trucks on the market with a host of features to keep operators comfortable and productive over long shifts.
- Robust components
- Low cost of ownership
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
Advanced design of the powertrain, electrical system, cooling system and hydraulic system helps to reduce downtime.
- Pacesetter VSM industrial on-board computer monitors and protects the engine powertrain to maximize uptime.
- IP66 sealed electrical connectors keep out water and debris
- A superior counterweight tunnel design coupled with a “pusher” type fan and enhanced shroud design improves airflow and significantly reduces the recirculation of hot air to maximize cooling capabilities.
- The optional long life oil-cooled wet disc brakes are fully sealed against contamination and virtually eliminate brake maintenance, making them ideal for tough environments.
- Auto Deceleration System extends brake life by up to 60% by automatically slowing the truck when the accelerator pedal is released.
- Controlled power reversal feature virtually eliminates tire spin, increasing drive tire life by up to 50%.
- Pacesetter VSM continuously monitors fluid levels and powertrain status, reducing daily service checks and preventing major repairs.
- Complete cowl-to-counterweight service access is provided through a rear opening, one-piece hood and an easy-to-remove, one-piece floor plate which requires no tools.
- Engine coolant change and hydraulic oil change intervals are 4,000 hours.
- Coil over plug ignition design eliminates spark plug wires and the need to periodically replace them
The H40-70FT series reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity through superior operator comfort, precise, effortless handling, and easy entry and exit. This means significant savings in operating costs and productivity improvements.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|H40FT||1814kg||600mm||5537mm||2148mm||51.9mm||7654kg||Kubota 2.4L Diesel / PSI 2.4L and Kubota 2.5L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
|H60FT||2721kg||600mm||5537mm||2275mm||51.9mm||9943kg||Kubota 2.4L Diesel / PSI 2.4L and Kubota 2.5L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
|H50FT||2267kg||600mm||5537mm||2214mm||51.9mm||8399kg||Kubota 2.4L Diesel / PSI 2.4L and Kubota 2.5L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
|H70FT||3175kg||600mm||5537mm||2379mm||51.9mm||10357kg||Kubota 2.4L Diesel / PSI 2.4L and Kubota 2.5L LPG||ElectronicPowershift 1-speed / DuraMatch™ 1-speed|
In in duis.
Elit, exercitation eu in adipisicing mollit velit non consequat, laborum. Enim minim ad reprehenderit occaecat magna amet, ea commodo veniam. Lorem aliqua, esse minim dolor in quis deserunt laborum, voluptate. Ipsum in qui labore ex exercitation irure excepteur veniam, do. Excepteur deserunt ut reprehenderit in consequat, sint minim aute ad. Fugiat eu voluptate labore nulla in ullamco officia tempor qui. Velit cillum reprehenderit incididunt deserunt irure commodo nostrud fugiat et. Id dolore eiusmod incididunt occaecat consectetur adipisicing sint anim esse. Proident, deserunt aliquip in dolore non sit elit, enim consectetur. Minim voluptate ullamco ea esse ut aute dolor laboris do
The truck is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough truck, is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.