4 Wheel Electric Forklift Truck Cushion Tyre
The Hyster® E2.2-3.5XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering enhanced productivity, lower energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
- Decreased downtime
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
Low cost of operation
Built for comfort
Durable components mean less downtime for service. The standard AC traction and hydraulic motors set the standard in materials handling, significantly reducing maintenance requirements. Hyster-designed thermal management system maximizes performance during continuous operation, while preventing damage to components due to heat.
- Two-piece steel floor plate and side plates are easily removed to provide instant service access.
- Lift-out floor plate requires no tools for operator checks.
- CANbus communications simplifies wiring and improves serviceability.
- On-board diagnostics reduce repair time and minimize expensive part-swapping.
- Easy battery access is provided via the gas spring-assisted hood and quick release handle.
The E2.2-3.5XN series lowers your cost of operations by delivering increased productivity, lowered energy consumption, advanced dependability and reduced maintenance costs.
According to the VDI Energy Cycle Standardized Test, the E2.2-3.5XN series provides the lowest energy consumption among competitors. Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customization of truck performance.
The superior ergonomic design of the E2.2-3.5XN series means greater comfort for your operator. Enhanced ergonomics combined with customizable performance characteristics increase overall productivity and uptime.
- Easy-to-use 3-point entry design of operator compartment uses a molded hand grip and armrest/hip restraint to minimize muscle/joint strain.
- Seat Side Mechanical Levers are positioned for maximum comfort and offer an optional integrated thumb-actuated directional control switch.
- Adjustable steer column assures the right fit.
- Choice of 6 different seats enables a more customizable level of comfort.
- 30cm steering wheel with integrated spinner knob reduces fatigue, provides more knee room, and goes lock-to-lock in just 4 turns.
- Optional auxiliary DC converter provides an automotive-style 12-volt outlet and an auxiliary power tap for customer installed accessories.
Customizable performance that matches operator skill with individual performance needs enables the E2.2-3.5XNseries to give maximum productivity throughout the entire shift.
- Adjustment of customizable performance parameters to match your application needs is accessible via the multifunction display and technician password protection.
- A significant increase in loaded travel speeds and acceleration rates beyond the standard setting is possible when the Extended Shift setting is turned off.
- Standard Extended Shift AC controller settings provide the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life.
- Pacesetter VSM (Vehicle System Manager) enables customisation of truck performance to suit application needs.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Battery Capacity||Weight|
|E2.2XN (MWB)||2200kg||500mm||6000mm||1884mm||80V / 450Ah(V/Ah)||4650kg|
|E2.2XN (SWB)||2200kg||500mm||6000mm||1735mm||80V / 375Ah(V/Ah)||4530kg|
|E2.5XN (SWB)||2500kg||500mm||6000mm||1757mm||80V / 375Ah(V/Ah)||4710kg|
|E2.5XN (MWB)||2500kg||500mm||6000mm||1884mm||80V / 450Ah(V/Ah)||4650kg|
|E3.0XN (MWB)||3000kg||500mm||5968mm||1915mm||80V / 450Ah(V/Ah)||5090kg|
|E3.2XN (LWB)||3200kg||500mm||5968mm||2074mm||80V / 600Ah(V/Ah)||5180kg|
|E3.5XN (LWB)||3500kg||500mm||5968mm||2094mm||80V / 600Ah(V/Ah)||5390kg|
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, drives fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.
The truck is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough truck, is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Hyster® forklift truck dealers understand customers’ business and are professionals who can assist in selecting the right forklift truck, as well as providing the most comprehensive support and service in the industry.