Internal combustion Forklift Pneumatic Tyre
DISTINCTLY HYSTER, BUILT FOR YOU
Designing your own Hyster H1.6-2.0A forklift truck, you get the comfort, cost and
performance benefits that suit your operation and your operators’ needs. Plus, you get a
materials handling solution that suits your budget, as you only include features that you require.
- Optional Dynamic Stability System (DSS)
- Operator-Centric Design
- Low Total Cost of Ownership
- High Performance and Productivity
- Exceptional visibility
DYNAMIC STABILITY SYSTEM
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
HIGH PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
The optional maintenance-free DSS solution helps to reduce the likelihood of tip overs and reminds operators of safe operating practices by monitoring operating conditions and automatically limiting truck functionality when potentially unsafe conditions are detected.
To take your operational safety to the next level, pair the optional DSS with a professional grade forklift training program and optional Hyster Tracker telematics. When you start operators with a solid training foundation, put Hyster DSS technology in play, and enable supervisors with Hyster Tracker to monitor performance in real time, you have the right tools to improve safety in your work environment.
The H1.6-2.0A series is designed for ergonomics and convenience, making it easier for operators of most sizes to stay comfortable during operation.
- Large step size assists with entering and exiting the truck
- Flip-up arm rest offers unobstructed access during ingress and egress.
- Spacious workplace with large floor, allows operators freedom of movement to remain comfortable during operation.
- Dynamic seat adjustment accommodates a wide range of operator shapes and sizes.
- Foot-activated, hand-released parking brake requires less effort than a hand-applied brake.
- A standard, full-colour touchscreen display provides quick and easy access to vital truck information.
Keep costs under control with reduced service intervals. High quality components and design reduces the amount of maintenance and technician labour required per truck.
Excellent visibility gives you the ability to clearly see your surroundings. Other forklifts trucks, robotics, pedestrians and other vehicles are hazards to be avoided. Clear visibility is key to help avoid incidents and damage.
- A low dashboard and a wide mast give the operator excellent visibility of the fork tips
- Optional high -strength laminated glass roof provides an unobstructed upward view
- The wide viewing window through the mast enhances visibility of forks and load
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, drives fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
The truck is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough truck, is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Hyster® forklift truck dealers understand customers’ business and are professionals who can assist in selecting the right forklift truck, as well as providing the most comprehensive support and service in the industry.