- OPTIONS THAT FIT – Traditional lead acid and newer options like thin plate pure lead come with varying cost, maintenance, operator involvement and run time to provide an option to fit your unique requirements.
- EMISSIONS UNDER CONTROL – Minimal emissions during operation mean lead acid batteries can be a path to regulation compliance.
- MULTI-SHIFT-READY – Extra power units and multi-battery packs enable you to go further and help operators be more productive.
- DISCIPLINED OPERATORS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE – Properly adhering to charging and maintenance procedures gets the most out of lead acid batteries.
- TRIED-AND-TRUE ELECTRIFICATION – An over 50-year history in materials handling operations means you can take advantage of a proven, widely adopted solution.
- LOWEST ACQUISITION COST – Minimize upfront investment with the lowest-cost path to electrify your fleet.
Running a single shift or light 2-shift operation? Lead-acid batteries are trusted and proven in a wide variety of applications
Are you running a single shift or a light, two-shift operation?
Lead acid batteries could be a great fit. Here are some of the many benefits you and your team will enjoy from this power source:
Why Lead Acid Batteries?
With a long, proven track record of performance and reliability, lead
acid batteries provide the benefits of electrification with a relatively low cost of acquisition. Contact our specialist to find out more about Hyster® trucks powered by lead acid batteries in action, and consider whether they are the right solution for you.
Hand pallet trucks
Explore Hyster's many wonderful options when it comes to lateral movement machines. Hyster powered pallet trucks offer a wide array of help for every job.
The Hyster range of pallet stackers and lifters deliver energy efficiency, high performance, driver comfort, and low maintenance costs for the most demanding warehouse applications. These warehouse stackers are ergonomically designed to maximise operator productivity when placing goods into low to mid-level racking. Pedestrian stackers are suitable for intense use in limited spaces and when storing goods in mid-high level racking. They are robust and have powerful acceleration.
Operating at greater heights, with excellent stability, visibility, manoeuvrability and control, the all-new Reach Truck is built with the quality hallmarks of Hyster: tough, intelligent, dependable and efficient. The Hyster® Reach Truck range offers range of models, from 1.0 to 2.5 tonnes, with a selection of four chassis lengths:more options, tailored to meet the demands of every indoor application.