- OPTIONS THAT FIT – Traditional lead acid and newer options like thin plate pure lead come with varying cost, maintenance, operator involvement and run time to provide an option to fit your unique requirements.
- EMISSIONS UNDER CONTROL – Minimal emissions during operation mean lead acid batteries can be a path to regulation compliance.
- MULTI-SHIFT-READY – Extra power units and multi-battery packs enable you to go further and help operators be more productive.
- DISCIPLINED OPERATORS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE – Properly adhering to charging and maintenance procedures gets the most out of lead acid batteries.
- TRIED-AND-TRUE ELECTRIFICATION – An over 50-year history in materials handling operations means you can take advantage of a proven, widely adopted solution.
- LOWEST ACQUISITION COST – Minimize upfront investment with the lowest-cost path to electrify your fleet.
Are you running a single shift or a light, two-shift operation?
Lead acid batteries could be a great fit. Here are some of the many benefits you and your team will enjoy from this power source:
Why Lead Acid Batteries?
With a long, proven track record of performance and reliability, lead
acid batteries provide the benefits of electrification with a relatively low cost of acquisition. Contact our specialist to find out more about Hyster® trucks powered by lead acid batteries in action, and consider whether they are the right solution for you.
Hand pallet trucks
Learn more about pallet trucks for horizontal transportation from Hyster. Hyster carries pedestrian low lift and manual hand pallet trucks and more.
Explore Hyster's range of pallet stackers for warehouses and industrial uses. Hyster stackers are ideal for light to medium duty applications.
Find out about reach trucks for pallet retrieval from Hyster. Hyster reach trucks cover light to heavy-duty jobs in warehouses and industry.