4 WHEEL ELECTRIC FORKLIFT TRUCK
POWERED BY LITHIUM-ION TECHNOLOGY
The J2.5XNL and J3.0XNL trucks are at the forefront of innovation, engineered around a fully integrated and space-saving lithium-ion battery. The strategic design helps free space in the operator compartment maximising comfort and convenience to help propel productivity. The J2.5-3.0XNL series is a power solution built for both indoor and outdoor applications that demand high efficiency, charging flexibility, zero maintenance and smart sustainability.
Compared to the traditional construction, the new design offers several advantages:
- a large open compartment that provides operators greater ergonomics and additional foot space while driving.
- lower floor plate that allows easy ingress and egress.
- lower seat position that provides increased head clearance by an additional 86 mm and that allows more comfortable seat options.
- lower center of gravity that helps enhance the drive quality on long runs and cornering.
By utilising the advantages inherent to the Li-ion technology, these counterbalance trucks are also characterised by high efficiency and low operational costs:
- the Li-ion battery has a longer cycle life compared to a traditional lead acid battery and eliminates the need for battery maintenance and battery exchanges. A single Li-ion battery can replace multiple sets of batteries and release space used for charging, while also reducing handling time and costs.
- the Li-ion battery supports faster charging and convenient opportunity charging.
- it enables emission-free operations, as no gases are produced during the charging process.
- truck battery discharge indicator displays the state of charge of the Li-ion battery.
- truck retains full suite of low state of charge features
- integration includes error reporting on truck and controlled truck shutdown, if a critical battery fault should occur.
- external charge socket on truck side allows quick and easy connection plus a battery display showing current battery state of charge.
- matched battery and charger communicate via CAN bus before and during the charge cycle to optimise battery performance and life.
- fast charging times, 1 - 2 hours to full charge.*
- battery warranty - 7 years/12,000 hours
(* depends on the charger)