2/1 PALLET HANDLERS
MULTI PALLET HANDLER ATTACHMENT FOR UK/CHEP PALLETS
Boost productivity by handling more than one UK/CHEP pallet at a time with a multi pallet handler.
New Hyster® forklift trucks with 2 to 4.5 tonne lift capacity can now be fitted with the multi pallet handler for UK/CHEP pallets at the factory. This includes all new diesel, LPG and electric forklift trucks from the J, E, FT and XT series of forklift trucks.
EASILY HANDLE TWO UK/CHEP PALLETS AT A TIME
One or two UK/CHEP pallets can be handled side by side up to a maximum load capacity of 3,200kg.
Hydraulic functions are easily operated from within the driver’s cab giving smooth, fast and synchronised fork adjustment with a separate sideshift.
The adjustable fork spread gives increased pallet support to help minimise damage.
BOOSTING CYCLE TIMES IN YOUR INDUSTRY
Double pallet handler attachments help transfer goods quicker and load/unload curtain-sided lorries faster, supporting productivity in many applications, such as:
- General pallet logistics
- Beverage bottling and glass manufacturing
- Pallet manufacturing
BENEFITS OF “FACTORY-FIT” WITH YOUR NEW HYSTER® TRUCK
- Two-year, or 4000-hour, warranty for the attachment
- Reduced truck preparation time - trucks are complete with all hoses and pipe work
KEY FEATURES OF THE MULTI PALLET HANDLER ATTACHMENTS
- High operational flexibility – interchangeable design suits varied applications
- Versatility for logistics, rental fleet users and short-term rental fleets
- Bolt-on forks
- Optimised visibility on all sight levels – low chassis height with maximum openings through and underneath the chassis
- Adjustable fork centres and quick adjustment to variations in load dimensions
- Standard fork length 1150mm, 1000mm or 1200 mm versions without extra cost
- Three alternative forks spread settings 560mm, 610mm and 680mm available as standard, any time and interchangeable
- Separate sideshift provides constant sideshift range regardless of the fork opening
- Pneumatic spring for fixed fork spreads suits standard pallets
- Flow divider gives optimum sequencing of both pairs of forks
- Interchangeable, bolt-on forks with additional heel wear plates which can be retro fitted
BUILT FOR TOUGH APPLICATIONS
Built for exceptional robustness in arduous applications:
- Torsion resistant steel profiles allow permanently stable transportation, particularly when handling oversized load dimensions
- Heavy duty brass wear pads on lower side shift (abrasive ambience, e.g glass or cement industry)
- Low maintenance requirements with minimum total cost of ownership. 1000-hour service intervals, in-line with truck maintenance schedules.
OPTIONS FOR MULTI PALLET HANDLER ATTACHMENTS
- Quick disconnect lower hooks ISO 2328 2&3
- Dual Mounting Adaptor Kit from ISO 2 to 3 or from ISO 3 to 2
- Alternative forks lengths or sections
- All forks on equal level
- Telescopic forks
- Alternative opening / closing ranges or fork spreads
- Design available without pneumatic springs to give a fully variable fork spread
- Alternative load backrests
- Additional load stabilisers
- 2/1 Pallet Handler with load extender