2/1 PALLET HANDLERS
MULTI PALLET HANDLER ATTACHMENTS FOR EURO PALLETS
Boost productivity by handling more than one EURO pallet at a time with a multi pallet handler.
New Hyster® forklift trucks with 2 to 4.5 tonne lift capacity can now be fitted with a multi pallet handler at the factory. This includes all new diesel, LPG and electric forklift trucks from the J, E, FT and XT series of forklift trucks.
EASILY HANDLE TWO EURO PALLETS AT A TIME
One or two EURO pallets can be handled side by side up to a maximum load capacity of 3,200kg.
Hydraulic functions are easily operated from within the driver’s cab giving smooth, fast and synchronised fork adjustment, with a separate sideshift.
The adjustable fork spread gives increased pallet support to help minimise damage.
BOOSTING CYCLE TIMES IN YOUR INDUSTRY
Double pallet handler attachments help transfer goods quicker and load/unload curtain sided lorries faster, supporting productivity in many applications, such as:
- General pallet logistics
- Beverage bottling and glass manufacture
- Pallet manufacturing
BENEFITS OF “FACTORY-FIT” WITH YOUR NEW HYSTER® TRUCK
- Two-year, or 4000-hour, warranty for the attachment
- Reduced truck preparation time - trucks are complete with all hoses and pipe work
KEY FEATURES OF THE MULTI PALLET HANDLER ATTACHMENTS
- Easy fork entry in euro and special pallets
- Forks spread is standard for EURO pallet of 550 mm
- Optimised fork settings - 160mm over closed fork pair and 230mm in between closed pairs
- High energy efficiency for extended operation cycles of electric forklift trucks
- No sagging of the outer forks thanks to robust shaft guide concept
- Optimised visibility - over the chassis, through the middle and underneath the chassis
- Gas-spring operated inner fork positioning
- Incorporated load backrests
- Bolt-on forks with specially reinforced heel area
BUILT FOR TOUGH APPLICATIONS
Attachments are built for use in heavy duty applications with long life of the serviceable components:
- Sideshift cylinder is in a protected position
- Precision machined, hard-chromed shafts in combination with encapsulated high-performance bushings - the only fully encapsulated shaft guide system on the market
- 1000-hour service intervals, in-line with truck maintenance schedules
- Alternative fork lengths and fork section
- Extending 2/1 pallet fork
- Special load backrest
- Forks on one level
- Design with load stabiliser
- Quick disconnect lower hooks
- Automatic lubrication system