3/4 High Empty Container Handler
DEPENDABLE EMPTY CONTAINER HANDLING
Optimising costs in empty container handling operations
- Robust, heavy-duty design
- Operator friendly cabin design
- Simplified service
The robust frame and wide drive axle provide rock solid stability and long-term durability when handling empty containers at full height. The truck is also equipped with a heavy-duty Vista mast and side lift spreader with movable vertical twistlocks. With a spreader to suit every application, Hyster Empty Container Handlers are engineered to offer outstanding solutions with highly advanced mast lift spreaders.
Spreader options include;
- Model 586TB is a telescopic side lift spreader with vertical twistlocks for handling of one single empty ISO and Binnencontainer with a width up 8’6”.
- Model 588TB is a telescopic side lift spreader with vertical twistlocks for the handling of single empty ISO containers.
The ergonomically design high visibility cab puts greater productivity within easy reach. Equipped with an armoured glass top window, curved front and rear windows and steel doors with tempered glass, the new operator cab provides excellent all-around visibility.
Inside the cab there is more space with the largest entry area in the industry, more control with a full-colour screen displaying performance data at the operator’s fingertips and more comfort with an exclusive lateral sliding seat, adjustable steering column and foot pedal, plus ergonomic controls.
Performance optimisation developments include on-demand cooling, load sensing hydraulics, RPM management and alternate engine idle speed to help reduce the total fuel consumption in most applications.
Unobstructed access to the engine compartment and conveniently located checkpoints enables rapid and efficient maintenance.
All major components are readily accessible for servicing, resulting in shorter downtimes and increased productivity.
500-hour service intervals and parts common to the H13-16XD makes life easier for service engineers.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|H6XD-EC3||6000kg||1220mm||6910mm||4637mm||2541mm||22160kg||Mercedes- Benz OM 934 Stage V||ZF / 3WG161|
|H7XD-EC4||7000kg||1220mm||9910mm||4637mm||2541mm||24590kg||Mercedes- Benz OM 934 Stage V||ZF / 3WG161|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
MANAGE YOUR BIG ASSETS
LEVEL 1 TELEMETRY STANDARD ON BIG TRUCKS
Help promote safety & operator confidence, regulatory compliance, and improve operational transparency. Our cloud-based wireless monitoring provides actionable insights giving you a thorough look into your fleet’s day-to-day operations so your team can work smarter.
The truck is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough truck, is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Hyster® forklift truck dealers understand customers’ business and are professionals who can assist in selecting the right forklift truck, as well as providing the most comprehensive support and service in the industry.