6/9 High Empty Container Handler
Designed for use in the ever growing, fast paced container industry, where every yard must bring down the cost per box moved to stay competitive.
- Built to perform
- Single and double handling spreaders
- Easy to service
- ECO-eLo Fuel Efficiency Mode
- Operator friendly cabin design
The high strength mast can handle net loads of up to 11 tonnes, while the variable lap mast features a heavy-duty 2-over-1 chain system for optimal durability.
This design significantly improves chain life, resulting in lower costs and less downtime.
The innovative spreader design enables the operator to see the twistlocks or hooks in every load position. And includes ‘reefer correction’ sideshift to easily reposition offset loads.
CAN bus control and digital operator display with twist lock indication, make it easy and efficient for the operator to lock the load.
Ranging from 8 tonnes up to 11 tonnes capacity, there are nine models available in the H8XM-EC6 - H11XM-ECD9 series. This includes four single container handlers for up to 8 high and five double container handlers for up to 9 high stacking.
A comprehensive selection of single and double handling spreaders are available, featuring vertical twistlocks or hook & side clamps, to suit your specific application.
Spreader options include;
- Model 584LA is a telescopic side lift spreader for the handling of two empty ISO containers simultaneously.
- Model 584LB is a telescopic side lift spreader for the handling of two empty ISO containers simultaneously.
- Model 584LD is a telescopic side lift spreader for the handling of two empty ISO containers simultaneously.
- Model 584LF is a telescopic side lift spreader for the handling of two empty ISO containers simultaneously.
- Model 586TB is a telescopic side lift spreader with vertical twistlocks for handling of one single empty ISO and Binnencontainer with a width up 8’6”.
- Model 588TB is a telescopic side lift spreader with vertical twistlocks for the handling of single empty ISO containers.
- Model 589TB is a telescopic side lift spreader with vertical twistlocks for handling of one single empty ISO and Binnencontainer with a width up 8’6”.
Hyster trucks have been designed with the service technician in mind. Easy access to the engine, hydraulics and other major components are enabled with a large hinged hood and lift off front covers. The tip back cabin provides ample service access to components located under the cabin.
- Broad, slip resistant running boards
- Optional utility toolbox and storage compartment
- The hydraulic oil tank features a sight glass and magnetic drain plugs for ease of maintenance
- Clean hydraulic hose and electrical harness routing and clamping
With the H8XD-EC6 - H11XDECD9 range you will move more empty containers in less time. You will also have the benefit of longer service life of components, and less downtime due to unplanned repair requirements.
Innovative selectable ECO performance modes, plus the 5-speed transmission and variable displacement pumps, offer excellent fuel economy.
On-demand hydraulics, on-demand cooling and selectable performance modes contribute to fuel savings, extended component life and reduced noise levels.
The ergonomically design high visibility cab puts greater productivity within easy reach. Equipped with an armoured glass top window, curved front and rear windows and steel doors with tempered glass, the new operator cab provides excellent all-around visibility.
Inside the cab there is more space with the largest entry area in the industry, more control with a full-colour screen displaying performance data at the operator’s fingertips and more comfort with an exclusive lateral sliding seat, adjustable steering column and foot pedal, plus ergonomic controls.
|Model||Load Capacity||Load Centre||Lift Height||Turning Radius||Overall Width||Weight||Engine||Transmission|
|H8XD-EC6||8000kg||1220mm||16168mm||6327mm||4110mm||35508kg||MTU 7.7L Diesel||ZF - 5WG211|
|H8XD-EC7||8000kg||1220mm||18768mm||6327mm||4110mm||36862kg||MTU 7.7L Diesel||ZF - 5WG211|
|H10XD-ECD8||9000kg||1220mm||18768mm||6327mm||4110mm||38848kg||MTU 7.7L Diesel||ZF - 5WG211|
|H9XD-ECD8||9000kg||1220mm||21368mm||6327mm||4335mm||41437kg||MTU 7.7L Diesel||ZF - 5WG211|
|H11XD-ECD8||9000kg||1220mm||16322mm||6327mm||4110mm||39468kg||MTU 7.7L Diesel||ZF - 5WG211|
|H9XD-EC8||9000kg||1220mm||18922mm||6327mm||4110mm||40853kg||MTU 7.7L Diesel||ZF - 5WG211|
|H11XD-ECD9||10000kg||1220mm||18922mm||6327mm||4335mm||41886kg||MTU 7.7L Diesel||ZF - 5WG211|
|H9XD-EC7||11000kg||1220mm||18922mm||6327mm||4335mm||42847kg||MTU 7.7L Diesel||ZF - 5WG211|
|H9XD-ECD7||11000kg||1220mm||21522mm||6327mm||4335mm||44198kg||MTU 7.7L Diesel||ZF - 5WG211|
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
The truck is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough truck, is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Hyster® forklift truck dealers understand customers’ business and are professionals who can assist in selecting the right forklift truck, as well as providing the most comprehensive support and service in the industry.