- Hyster® Financial Services is the financial services arm of Hyster Europe, an industry leader in lift truck manufacturing. At Hyster® Financial Services, financing Hyster® lift trucks is our primary objective. Our specialized knowledge of Hyster® products means that we can determine values, structure plans, and develop financing options better than other sources.
Hyster® Financial Services
Financial Services FAQ
Hyster® Financial Services specialises in financing your lift truck needs.
Our programs make it easy to acquire the use of a lift truck or an entire fleet.
- Extensive lift truck expertise to guide your acquisition
- Variety of flexible financing plans tailored to meet your company's specific needs
- Master lease - simplifies adding units
- Financing for new or used trucks, as well as other equipment
- Flexible programs through Hyster Fleet and Hyster Major Accounts
Q1. Who is Hyster Capital?
Q2. Why should I use Hyster Capital to finance or lease my Hyster lift truck?
Q3. How do I get a lease quote on a new Hyster lift truck?
Q4. For how many months can I lease my new Hyster lift truck?
Q5. Do you finance equipment other than Hyster lift trucks?
Q6. Will Hyster® Financial Services finance used equipment?
Q7. Who do I contact if I have questions or need assistance on an existing account with Hyster® Financial Services?
Q8. What is a Tax Lease?
Q9. What is the difference between a Capital Lease and an Operating Lease?
Q10. Can I incorporate a full maintenance contact with my Hyster Capital lease?
- Whether your business wants the benefits of ownership through financing or the lower payments and tax advantages of leasing, Hyster® Financial Services offers a comprehensive range of flexible financing plans to meet your company’s financial objectives.
- Contact your local Hyster® dealer to request a lease quote on a new Hyster lift truck. You can locate your local Hyster® dealer by using our Dealer Finder tool. On the information form, please indicate your interest.
- Lease terms are typically between 12 and 60 months. Hyster® Financial Services will consider longer terms on a case-by-case basis.
- While Hyster® lift trucks are our main focus, we do offer financing and leasing options for other equipment sold through your local Hyster dealer.
- Hyster® Financial Services does offer finance options for used Hyster® lift trucks sold through your local Hyster dealer.
- For Customer Service, please call 800-HYSTER-1. Please have your account number available. For help online, click on the “My Account” tab at the home page of the Hyster Capital website. Once signed on, you will be allowed to view the current status of your account, see your payment history, print out current invoices, and much more.
- Often referred to as a True Lease or an Operating Lease, a Tax Lease lets you pay only for the portion of the truck’s economic life you use. The Lessor (Hyster Capital) will be treated by the IRS as the owner of the leased equipment for tax purposes. See the Hyster Capital brochure for more detail.
- A Capital Lease is “on balance sheet” financing while an Operating Lease is “off balance sheet” financing. For additional information, contact your accountant.
- Yes, Hyster Capital has the ability to incorporate a full maintenance contract with your local Hyster dealer along with your Hyster Capital lease contract. This enables you to make just one payment per month for both lease and maintenance. Contact your local Hyster dealer for a full maintenance quote on a new Hyster lift truck along with a lease payment through Hyster Capital.