- FOCUSED ON PRODUCTIVITY – No battery maintenance or special charging processes required. LPG tanks can be easily replaced, and gasoline and diesel models can be easily refueled.
- SPACE FOR OPERATIONS, NOT BATTERIES – Fueling infrastructure can be located outdoors, freeing indoor space from battery maintenance and charging for your core business.
- FULL POWER, FULL TIME – Operators can get maximum vehicle performance as the fuel tank empties, keeping operations moving with no decline in productivity during shifts.
- NO DEPENDENCE ON PUBLIC UTILITIES – No need for electrical grid, plus easy fuel accessibility.
- A LONG, PROVEN HISTORY – Count on reliable performance with the longest-running power source in materials handling.
Hyster Power Match
Internal Combustion Engines
For heavy-duty applications, Hyster lift trucks powered by internal combustion engines deliver in the most demanding environments
Internal combustion engines keep lift truck power simple and easy
For fast refueling, minimal indoor space requirements for fueling infrastructure and strong power delivery until full depletion, ICE powered lift trucks are an excellent choice. Here are more of the benefits:
Why internal combustion engines?
Internal combustion engines (ICE) offer exceptional durability and consistent power delivery even in the most extreme environments. Also, you aren’t dependent on the capabilities of an electrical grid. These are just a few of the reasons why ICE-powered lift trucks have stood the test of time.Talk to an expert
Stage V Engines for Big Trucks
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EU STAGE V HYSTER® BIG TRUCKS
Hyster has always been at the forefront of environmental technologies. Here’s why and how Hyster has brought Stage V engines into its Big Truck range.
Rethink Your Lift Truck Power
Forklift power sources affect your operations every day because the lift trucks they power are responsible for delivering parts and materials throughout your facility and moving final products out. Although your current power source may appear to be working just fine, is it truly optimal, or are you just accepting the status quo?
HVO: a step towards zero-emissions
Did you know Hyster Big trucks trucks and specified engines in the 2-3.5t range are able to run on HVO100 according EN15940? HVO is a cleaner fuel that offers up to 90% reduction in CO2 emissions. Helping the transition towards zero-emissions with internal combustion engines (ICE) that offer exceptional durability and consistent power delivery even in the most extreme environments.Find out more
Heavy Duty Forklift Truck Pneumatic Tyre
High Capacity Internal Combustion Forklift Trucks, Pneumatic Tyre
Choose the most applicable option when it comes to Hyster's heavy-duty forklifts. Whatever the job is, this machinery will get it done.
Empty container handlers
Take a look at the options Hyster has to offer when it comes to container handlers and forklifts. If you're looking for reliability, this is the pinnacle.
Internal Combustion Forklift Pneumatic Tyre
Internal Combustion Forklift Trucks Pneumatic Tyre
Read more about Hyster's internal combustion pneumatic tire forklifts. Known for pure durability and strength and made for the toughest industries.
Internal Combustion Forklift Cushion Tyre
Internal Combustion Trucks, cushion tyre
The Hyster® Fortens® range of compact LPG and diesel forklift trucks are feature rich and have been developed specifically for high lift applications in confined areas. These compact forklift trucks deliver high levels of productivity, operator ergonomics and dependability.