Narrow Aisle Reach Truck
SUPERIOR VALUE IS WITHIN REACH
- N30ZDR2, N35-40ZR2
The Hyster reach trucks have the durability, serviceability, ergonomics and performance
benefits that will meet your operator's needs, help reduce costs and work to drive uptime and productivity.
- Low cost of operation
- Built for comfort
- Enhanced productivity
- Advanced technology
The superior design of Hyster® reach trucks helps to lower your cost of ownership and increase productivity. Extended maintenance intervals, longer brake and tire life, all play a part in lowering the overall operating costs.
- CANbus communications to simplify wiring and improve serviceability.
- Integrated Intelligent Interface ties together functionality, software, diagnostic codes, similar interfaces, and is Hyster Tracker compatible.
- Swing-out compartment doors reveal an uncluttered, well laid out compartment making servicing easier. Stationary drive motor eliminates power cable flexing, improving cable reliability and longevity.
- CANbus controller reduces wiring by 40% and electrical connections by 25%, resulting in enhanced reliability and excellent visibility through the mast.
The operator compartment is a truly flexible operator compartment. Available in standard side stance or optional fore/aft stance configuration we have a truck for your application. The ability to assume variable positions within the operator compartment offers a comfortable and natural operating experience.
- Generously sized compartment lets your operator move about easily yet feels secure, no matter your driving stance.
- Padded walls provide soft support for your hips and a 5/8” thick floor mat cushions your feet.
- Pressure-sensitive switch in the floor mat requires that the operator have both feet inside the truck before it can travel.
Powered lowering increases operator productivity by "powering" the load down when unloaded, maximizing lowering speeds (available on the N/ZR 2 and ZDR 2). Also, regenerative lowering helps reduce heat buildup in the hydraulic system and returns potential energy of the load to the battery to help increase battery shift life (available on the N/ZR 2 and ZDR 2).
AC Technology delivers quick and smooth changes in travel direction and offers precise speed control with excellent acceleration thereby significantly increasing productivity potential.
Hyster® i3 Technology™ integrates commonality among Hyster warehouse products and simplifies the way in which operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck. This technology allows operator input to optimize performance to suit operator skill level. It also provides setup and diagnostic menus for service technicians.
AC Technology delivers quick and smooth changes in travel direction and offers precise speed control with excellent acceleration. The standard “Extended Shift” feature allows enhanced run time without recharging over longer periods. The “Extended Shift” AC controller setting provides the optimum balance between performance needs and battery shift life. AC Technology features an Auto Deceleration System that, when activated, electronically decelerates the truck to a smooth stop when the operator moves the control handle towards neutral.
|Model||Load Capacity||Lift Height||Battery Capacity Voltage||Weight|
|N45ZR2||4500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5930|
|N35ZDR2||3500lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5340|
|N35ZR2||3500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5400|
|N30ZDR2||3000lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5590|
|N40ZR2||4000lbs||272||24-36V / 775-1395Ah||5360|
|N40ZRS2||4000lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5400|
|N35ZRS2||3500lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||6190|
|N30ZDRS2||3000lbs||444||36V / 775-1240Ah||5650|
Our dealers are our most important partners in helping you
We would not be where we are today without one of the most professional dealer networks in the industry. We work hard to design and manufacture the best lift trucks, but it is our stellar dealers that bring it all together for you.
Dealers help at every step of the process
- Understanding your specific lift truck applications
- Recommending special features to improve your productivity
- Configuring the proper quotation
- Helping with financing options when required
- Prepping your truck for delivery after it leaves our factory
- Arranging for operator training
- Providing planned maintenance on your trucks
- Supporting National Accounts management
- Providing fleet management services, if needed
- Providing emergency service and parts
- Providing rental trucks at short notice
- Helping determine exactly when to purchase new lift trucks
The GSA creates a centralized location for the federal government, offering products, services, and facilities needed for federal agencies to serve the public. As a GSA certified company, Hyster supports the GSA’s mission to provide innovative solutions for federal agencies with cost-effective and high-quality products. You can also find more information on the General Services Administration at www.gsaadvantage.gov
WIRELESS ASSET MANAGEMENT
Hyster Tracker provides true wireless fleet management, can drive fleet efficiency, improves operator performance, reduces your carbon footprint and lowers your overall material handling costs.
POWER YOUR POSSIBILITIES
HYSTER POWER MATCH
Not all power is the same. Learn how a better-matched power source could make a difference in your operations.
The truck is only part of the solution
Hyster knows that a tough truck, is even better when it comes with a strong partner to meet your unique needs.
Hyster Fleet Management
We Get Fleet Done
With over 50k in our fleet management programs, Hyster has a program that can meet the needs of your fleet and operational goals.
Free up Capital
Hyster® Capital specializes in financing your lift truck needs including short and long term leases with flexible terms.